Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Can anyone tell me something about Abdellaoui? There are rumours that he could sign a contract at FK Austria. I heard he's with Willem II at the moment - is he any good?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings tgv325

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
If in form he can be a good leftwinger, but in the past that hasn't always been the case. A lot of coaches have had troubles with him in past, what's also the case now. Turning up too late for training or skipping reservematches, that kind of incidents.

·
Registered
833 Posts
He's very skillful but has a massive mentality problem.

·
Registered
325 Posts
whats the latest about the rumor?
will he be signed or not?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Looks quite likely, because he was seen on our VIP sector on Tuesday.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Isn't Taument playin'at Austria as well, and Arie Haan as coach or footballing director or am I completely mistaken???

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Taument is playing for the enemy Rapid Wien, with a certain Lothar M. being coach there. Haan, was sacked earlier this season or was it already last season at Austria..

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Haan was sacked earlier this season and I'm still sorry for that. Taument belongs to Rapids roster, but hardly plays under Matthäus - which might explain why they are currently third from bottom....;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
OK I was interested in Taument because he played for Feyenoord. Haan is an major screwup, he cost our club (Feyenoord) a lot of money because he bought some players with very doubtful skills, where he appeared to have gained some money on his private bank account.

I think he has been sacked by more than 10 clubs now, on the other hand, it has made him multi-millionaire;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts