Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This player used to play for Anderlecht and has even fielded one outing for them. He was loaned out to some other belgian and dutch clubs and played many matches for them. He was highly regarded, and I was sure of him making it into the big league. But when he transferred to Sebatspor his development seemed to stop completely and he did not even get one match for the team. The last time I heard something of him he was playing for some belgian ameteurteam. Why did he not cut it, and considering his age (he is still fairly young, will he be able to make it somehow??)

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I finally doublechecked it, and he plays for Turk Telekomspor.

YASÝN
KARACA
16/12/1983
BELÇÝKA
TÜRK TELEKOMSPOR 14/06/2005
31/05/2007

Does anyone know anything more about this team?? I have checked them out and they are currently number 9 on the table in the second division (ikinci lig kategori a).
Lets hope he can reach his potential.

And thanks for the valuable info Cihan. :)

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so basically I went to the Dutch webpage www.vl.nl and found some stats on him:

Voornaam: Yasin
Achternaam: Karaca
Geboortedatum: 16-12-1983
Geboorteplaats: Paal,
België
Nationaliteit: Turkije
Speler van: Sebatspor

Career:

2001/02 Anderlecht 1 0 Belgie
2001/02 Westerlo 11 0 Belgie
2002/03 Anderlecht 0 0 Belgie
2002/03 De Graafschap 1 0 Eredivisie
2003/04 Sebatspor 1 1 Turkije
2004/05 KV Oostende 17 0 Belgie

Lets wait and see how he does in the future. Perhaps we have potentially a future Bulent Akin in him. Remember he went the same route, from Anderlecht and to the turkish league.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Hooop....hos geldin kubi. :)

Nerelerdesin...?

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bulent had the potential to go far, but unluckily he had that terrible injury, and noone helped him with regaining his fitness. Thats why he has stagnated so much and currently just plays for the minnows Malatyaspor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts