Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think my new talented boy deserve his own thread. Yann is not 21 yet, but still the most needed member of his club for 2 season, and now we can even say for his national team. He was even close to be picked for the last world cup by Domenech.

Yann has a good positionning and can press, keep the ball very well, but his main ability might be his capacity to pass quick, and accelerate therefore the play on the sides. Pace and completed pass to sum it up quickly.
He probably need to improve in offense, but he still has time...
Contract with Rennes till 2014, his future at the club will depend a lot if Rennes manage to get the champions league and keep his coach, Antonetti.

Born in Amiens 29 June 1990.
1,82 M 80 Kgs.

Carreer stats :

Club :
2009/2010 : Stade Rennais 35 Games
2010/2011 : Stade Rennais 27 Games 2 goals

Played 7 games

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
He's a ****in' machine, has like four lungs or something.

I don't know about in France but in our press he has been heavily linked with a move to Liverpool, Comolli is supposedly a massive fan, I'd love us to sign him.

He'd be perfect for Arsenal as well.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scored his first goal with the NT to celebrate his 100 professional game, at 21 only. I will remain one more season at the club, i believe, then he will get something bigger, as deserved.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Very appreciable player, excellent player:thumbsup::thumbsup:

and yes, only 20...and all you have said...he's great. Steadily good for France NT and obv. regularly good for Rennes.
He's 21 :D Impressive performance yesterday, he would be perfect for Arsenal definitely an upgrade on Song.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts