----------------------cengo-------------jemster

By the way I have explanatýon for posýtýonýng of all of you:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:

By the way I have explanatýon for posýtýonýng of all of you:D
I want to hear it ....:D

btw, Tolga the line up you made looks awesome....couldnt have picked a better myself....

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some of the explanatýons

I know myself so I can play lýke a panther ýn goal.

Beast ýle gravesends top gecer adam gecmez taktýgý ýle oynamanýz lazým. zaten gravesends ý býraz kýzdýrýp sahaya surdukmu sorun olmaz. beast sende beast lýgýný gostereceksýn artýk.

Lee I put you one rýght wýng because I thýnk you can fly on that wýng back and fourth. Just need to say Alý Gunes ýs better than Sabrý.

Manny I put you one left wýng because you are too much of a gentleman. Adamýn teký orta yapmaya calýsýrsa ayagýna dalýp sonra abý ozur dýlerým býsey oldumu dýye konusursun

Beckham ý oraya koymuyacagýz da kýmý koyacagýz.

tolga en fazla post a sahýb adamsýn aramýzda galýba o yuzden takýmýn beyný olabýlýrsýn orta sahada.

kubý ýle yakýsýrsýnýz ortada.

esperar senýn ýsmýn de es be yar a benzedýgýn ýcýn belký ruzgar gýbý esersýn sol kanattan. manny nýn pek kosacagý yok zaten. onun acýgýný kapatýrsýn.

cengo ýle jemster da ýlerýde ýyý anlasýp tak tuk koyarsýnýz gollerý

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:

Beast ýle gravesends top gecer adam gecmez taktýgý ýle oynamanýz lazým. zaten gravesends ý býraz kýzdýrýp sahaya surdukmu sorun olmaz. beast sende beast lýgýný gostereceksýn artýk.

Lee I put you one rýght wýng because I thýnk you can fly on that wýng back and fourth. Just need to say Alý Gunes ýs better than Sabrý.

Manny I put you one left wýng because you are too much of a gentleman. Adamýn teký orta yapmaya calýsýrsa ayagýna dalýp sonra abý ozur dýlerým býsey oldumu dýye konusursun

tolga en fazla post a sahýb adamsýn aramýzda galýba o yuzden takýmýn beyný olabýlýrsýn orta sahada.

esperar senýn ýsmýn de es be yar a benzedýgýn ýcýn belký ruzgar gýbý esersýn sol kanattan. manny nýn pek kosacagý yok zaten. onun acýgýný kapatýrsýn.

Awesome bro.....:tongue:

Im just afraid that Öz will start flirting with Beckham on the other side....:D

And isnt "Adam gecer top gecmez"....:D....but hey its gravesends we are talking about.....:tongue:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I can hear Lee yelling "wtf......u all suck..." and gravesends wrestling with the ref and the linesmen at the same time.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:

:howler:

one of the funniest things I`ve ever read here :D

We need a teknik direktör, and I think D-lite is perfect for this!!! :tongue:

·
*the drum drum*
42,533 Posts
Various sources linked with BJK are upset that their player D-lite wasn't considered for the line-up. They say that despite only recently returning from injury, he is still a key player to the team.. :dontcare:
Sources close to the player himself suggest that he may want to challenge Hakan for the spot at the NT's manager :dazed:

Fanatik and Milliyet report that they believe youngsters Mz^BasTuRk, Mz-DaVaLa, TurkDzP and especially BAFLI should be eased into the team in future matches as the future clearly lies with players such as them..

Johnny Ringo has publically stated that he is disgusted that neither he or Waya was selected, and stated that he is sick of the bias being shown towards the Istanbul teams' players :wth:

Carlito who is looking to clinch a transfer back to Turkey has stated that he still feels a part of the NT, but admitted that accepts being left out of the team after his lack of first team football lately..
Erectus is stuck in a similar position, suffering a few light injuries of late.

And lastly, the Federation is making one last effort to convince Wally and inacio to play for the XT Turkish side. The two have honourary passports, and have yet to play for their native countries. A similar (successful) bid was made to koreancrew who chose to represent Turkey..

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tolga said:
Various sources linked with BJK are upset that their player D-lite wasn't considered for the line-up. They say that despite only recently returning from injury, he is still a key player to the team.. :dontcare:
Sources close to the player himself suggest that he may want to challenge Hakan for the spot at the NT's manager :dazed:

Fanatik and Milliyet report that they believe youngsters Mz^BasTuRk, Mz-DaVaLa, TurkDzP and especially BAFLI should be eased into the team in future matches as the future clearly lies with players such as them..

Johnny Ringo has publically stated that he is disgusted that neither he or Waya was selected, and stated that he is sick of the bias being shown towards the Istanbul teams' players :wth:

Carlito who is looking to clinch a transfer back to Turkey has stated that he still feels a part of the NT, but admitted that accepts being left out of the team after his lack of first team football lately..
Erectus is stuck in a similar position, suffering a few light injuries of late.

And lastly, the Federation is making one last effort to convince Wally and inacio to play for the XT Turkish side. The two have honourary passports, and have yet to play for their native countries. A similar (success) bid was made to koreancrew who chose to represent Turkey..
:howler: :howler: :howler:

No hard feelýngs. Too many people only eleven to choose.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Tolga said:
:D there are ONLY Fenerlis and Galalis in the team !

Can`t the other clubs produce someone good? :tongue:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As you can see we need someone to develop some kýnd of an offensýve tactýc. Our defensýve tactýcs are based on pumpýng people up and then crushýng the opponents offense physýcally. ýf we play wýth the turkýsh refs we are fýne but god forbýd someone lýke collýna.

·
*the drum drum*
42,533 Posts
Esperar said:
:D there are ONLY Fenerlis and Galalis in the team !

Can`t the other clubs produce someone good? :tongue:
Eskisehir produced gravesends...

Tolga was found on the streets of Siteni, Avustralya..

Esperar is one of the many Turkish talents raised in Germany, while Cengo and Manny represent the 'new' Turkish talent coming through in Scandinavia..

koreancrew is half owned by Trabzonspor...

:D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Give me attacking midfield so I can function as a worldclass playmaker, you all can run around for the passes I make and be my monkeys:tongue:

Besiktas will be transferring Gala players Esperar, Flying Hellfish and burhan soon, so you can add them on as Besiktas additions to the NT squad :D:D:D

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! Great posts, I like my position in the team even though I am more of an attacking defender of Turkiye.

·
*the drum drum*
42,533 Posts
Just before their friendly match with Denmark, the Danish media reviews some of the XT Turkish players..

Flying Hellfish
An experienced goalkeeper, who has reflexes like a cat. He's prone to conceeding a stupid goal every now and again, but then again, what 'keeper isn't? He served a small ban from the Federation when he was found out to have beat up a Greek international..

koreancrew
A convert to the XT Turkish team. An overly aggressive and energetic right back. He's often found provoking the players on the opposition team with remarks such as "wtf, you think your a good team? bullshit! :howler: "

gravesends
A fullback who's been utilised as a centre back due to his aggressive nature. He's strong in the challenge, a little too strong at times though, often injurying the opposition forward. He's just back after receiving a 15 match ban after breaking an England forwards neck :notlist:

BeastGS
A centre back who is often used to calm down his partner gravesends. Though, when things get heated, he can be just as hot-headed! Evidence of this is when he attempted to murder 8 Latvian footballers :googly:

Manny
An extremely calm and relaxed left back/midfielder. He's never found arguing with either the referee or any players on the park, and has been criticised by his coach for not being aggressive enough.

Tolga
A young, energetic midfielder who is keen to get forward at any chance. He can often react harshly to provokation, criticism or aggressive marking. When he makes a prediction for a game... the Turks lose :dontcare:

kubi
The calming influence on the team in the middle. He slows the game down when necessary, and gets through a lot of dirty work behind the scenes.

Beckham
The result of modern cloning technology. The Turkish government kidnapped David Beckham and cloned a Turkish version of him. The only difference is that this one has a moustache :dazed:

Esperar
A swift moving left winger, who moves all over the pitch. Has slight problems judging play off the ball, but workrate makes up for that. Can often be distracted during play when she spots a hunkish spectator on the side.

Jemster
An intelligent forward who has been quoted as saying that he enjoys creating goals more than scoring them. Also the father of the team's mascot. He's been at blame for a few losses in the past after he got all his teammates drunk at his bar a few hours before kickoff.

Cengo
An aggressive, battling forward who combines well with Jemster to make up the XT Turkish attack. He sticks up for his teammates all the time, but that often leads him to leave his post upfront and help gravesends beat up the linesman down the other end of the pitch.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Tolga said:
Just before their friendly match with Denmark, the Danish media reviews some of the XT Turkish players..

Flying Hellfish
An experienced goalkeeper, who has reflexes like a cat. He's prone to conceeding a stupid goal every now and again, but then again, what 'keeper isn't? He served a small ban from the Federation when he was found out to have beat up a Greek international..

koreancrew
A convert to the XT Turkish team. An overly aggressive and energetic right back. He's often found provoking the players on the opposition team with remarks such as "wtf, you think your a good team? bullshit! :howler: "

gravesends
A fullback who's been utilised as a centre back due to his aggressive nature. He's strong in the challenge, a little too strong at times though, often injurying the opposition forward. He's just back after receiving a 15 match ban after breaking an England forwards neck :notlist:

BeastGS
A centre back who is often used to calm down his partner gravesends. Though, when things get heated, he can be just as hot-headed! Evidence of this is when he attempted to murder 8 Latvian footballers :googly:

Manny
An extremely calm and relaxed left back/midfielder. He's never found arguing with either the referee or any players on the park, and has been criticised by his coach for not being aggressive enough.

Tolga
A young, energetic midfielder who is keen to get forward at any chance. He can often react harshly to provokation, criticism or aggressive marking. When he makes a prediction for a game... the Turks lose :dontcare:

kubi
The calming influence on the team in the middle. He slows the game down when necessary, and gets through a lot of dirty work behind the scenes.

Beckham
The result of modern cloning technology. The Turkish government kidnapped David Beckham and cloned a Turkish version of him. The only difference is that this one has a moustache :dazed:

Esperar
A swift moving left winger, who moves all over the pitch. Has slight problems judging play off the ball, but workrate makes up for that. Can often be distracted during play when she spots a hunkish spectator on the side.

Jemster
An intelligent forward who has been quoted as saying that he enjoys creating goals more than scoring them. Also the father of the team's mascot. He's been at blame for a few losses in the past after he got all his teammates drunk at his bar a few hours before kickoff.

Cengo
An aggressive, battling forward who combines well with Jemster to make up the XT Turkish attack. He sticks up for his teammates all the time, but that often leads him to leave his post upfront and help gravesends beat up the linesman down the other end of the pitch.
BEST POST OF 2004 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
TOLGA YOU'RE HILLARIOUS!!!

1 - 20 of 248 Posts