1,929 Posts
Is there a poll so we can vote?

Pandev will win too easy :pp

Although Sedloski, Grozda, Mitreski, Noveski, Vasoski
have done well aswell

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I'd say Noveski, his performances for us during our Qualifying were great :thumbsup: except maybe the Russia game which I only watched a bit of

Also Nikolovski deserves an honourable mention for his contribution :)

U

·
0 Posts
Goran Pandev of course !!! i mean the man is one of the best in europ according to Italian media so it would have been wired if he is not our best player.

Any way Ilco Naumoski should have been as well for his good play in the NT and he also playd good many games for Mattersbourg even if he did not score much, according to the trener he is very importent and he will never change him.

We did see how much Macedonia did miss Goran Pandev and Ilco Naumoski against Russia.

U

·
0 Posts
Ant one i just want to give un extra flower to Goce Sedloksi, we should not forgett that Goce Hade a fantastic year with Mattersburg and have been elected as the best player in the Austrian Bundesliga T-Mobil liga.. In Austria many good player play so this is great by Goce to be the best player in Austria according to the Austrian FA.

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Naum said:
Ant one i just want to give un extra flower to Goce Sedloksi, we should not forgett that Goce Hade a fantastic year with Mattersburg and have been elected as the best player in the Austrian Bundesliga T-Mobil liga.. In Austria many good player play so this is great by Goce to be the best player in Austria according to the Austrian FA.

well u can vote for more than one player inj the poll ;)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Naum said:
Any way Ilco Naumoski should have been as well for his good play in the NT and he also playd good many games for Mattersbourg even if he did not score much, according to the trener he is very importent and he will never change him.
His attitude is important to the team! :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
all the players you have listed above had a great year, to be honest i cannot seperate one from the others. All were important to their teams

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Стајте го Артим Положани или Филип Ивановски, мислам дека заслужуваат да бидат на оваа листа, и башка така ќе имам за кого да гласам, вака бојкотирам. :D

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Definitivno Goran Pandev treba da pobedi i za nego sekako glasav....Igra vo najgolem klub od site nasi vo stranstvo i mislam deka imase fenomenalna 2006. Zgora na toa e odlicen fudbaler bez ogled na toa sto igra za golem klub kako Lazio.

A od druga strana mislam deka N. Novevski e fudbalerot sto napravi najgolem progres vo 2006 za reprezentacijata pa i vo klubot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts