Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals,

If I am not mistaken, XT was 'officially' born on 1st March 1999. Come 1st March this year, XT will be celebrating its 5th birthday. It is such an infant in human terms, but in cyber terms that's quite an oldie.

So what say you about this upcoming special date? Any birthday wishes, resolutions? Do share!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Because I am always posting on this site, the dishes in the kitchen have been unwashed since April last year, I haven't left the house for just as long, my husband has left me, and I can't remember my children's names. And I thought that was fungi growing in my hair, but last Saturday I saw it moving a bit, might have to check if it's alive.

Thank you XT. :depress:

But jokes aside, are you guys planning any celebrations Neddie? :) Though I don't quite know how online celebrations are done except to post tonnes of smilies.

And Happy Birthday XT. :happy::)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Let's all reinvogarate the chat thingo by coming online simultaneously at a fixed time on that date...

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
!bob said:
Let's all reinvogarate the chat thingo by coming online simultaneously at a fixed time on that date...
Yeah, let's all come together at the same time, all 10,000 registered members and bring the server to its knees :tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
What the maximum that chat can take?...:D if no one can answer then I suggest we give that thing a whirl to see...:tongue:

I'm in if there is a big chat in there...:happy:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Is it possible to hear our voices on XT????? :angel: I want to hear your voices. :)

I will gladly sing XT a birthday song, if you lot don't mind my high-pitched screeching. ;)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
!bob said:
that happens to servers? I had no idea.. :D
The Golden Gate bridge is pretty beefy, right? Image the world's entire population on that bridge. Now I'm no expert but if the average mass of a human being is 35 kg and you multiply that by 6bn, you get no less than 21M tonnes. The bridge may be quite strong but at that weight it might just collapse ;)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well you guys can go ahead organizing the chat thingie for the bday. But will we assume that the bday will be on 0:00 EST? So around 6/7 am in Europe and 12-1 noon in Asia?

I think most of the Europeans are too lazy to wake up that early ;) So perhaps you'll wanna think of a more human hour...like evening time in Europe or something like that?

While perhaps the more wealthy among you guys can donate 5 bucks to XT on that birthday to mark the 5th year...how 'bout that? ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts