Xtratime Community banner

Who should run the left wing from the defense?

• Ibon Begoña (Logroñés CF) -Bizkaia-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juri Berchiche (Tottenham Hotspur) -Gipuzkoa-

• Javi Casas (Athletic Club) -Bizkaia-

• Xabi Castillo (Real Sociedad) -Bizkaia-

• Mikel Etxabe (Eibar) -Gipuzkoa-

• Jon Larreategi (Levante) -Gipuzkoa-

• Alberto Morgado (Real Sociedad) -Araba-

• Jon Moya (Athletic Club) -Bizkaia-

• Zigor Aranalde (Carlisle United) -Gipuzkoa-

• Other

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Garrido started well but isn't doing that well lately, right?

Del Horno should win this if he was at his best (which he isn't), Koikili is the surprise of the season and I think Monreal is the most regular, he's sent Corrales to the bench and has turned into one of the best leftbacks in the league. Atlético, Valencia and Athletic already asked for his situation, even if he renewed not long ago.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Garrido started well but isn't doing that well lately, right?

Del Horno should win this if he was at his best (which he isn't), Koikili is the surprise of the season and I think Monreal is the most regular, he's sent Corrales to the bench and has turned into one of the best leftbacks in the league. Atlético, Valencia and Athletic already asked for his situation, even if he renewed not long ago.
Garrido is very consistent,not the best offensively though.

Del Horno has the characteristics to easily win this position but seems to have problems maintaining his level of performance,I think he has been affected by his time at Chelsea and Valencia.

Have not seen much of Monreal so couldn't really vote for him but he sounds promising.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Garrido started the season well but couldn't keep the same level of performances and lost his place to Michael Ball. Hence he is not consistent enough because he is young. I'm sure he'll mature and learn a lot as he becomes more experienced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts