Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll get straight into the subject, the rules of the voting will be easy and simple:

• You can vote for any of the players in the shortlist which can be found here. If you like to add a player who isn't included in the shortlist, feel free to do so, but make sure he's UNDER 21. (i.e. 21 year olds are excluded)
  • The maximum vote will be 50 players
  • The minimum vote will be 20 players.
  • Send the lists to me via PM
  • The deadline is on the 27th September
EDIT: Deadline postponed until 3rd October.
EDIT: Deadline postponed until 7th October, Wednesday.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Come on guys, get involved in this. Real Madrid I strongly recommend you ask for this to be moved to the WFF forum and for you to extend the deadline until the middle of October. This has been an underwhelming event.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This has been postponed until the 3rd of October due to only members sending me their lists! TGO, you didn't send me a list either mate.

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
I actually think this is a bad idea because you won't get many PMs but at some point, I felt kind of sorry since this is indeed a good idea so I'll help the cause.

But I'll tell you how to speed this up. Send PMs to random peoples, put the link to this thread in your sig and tell people in your sig to nominate these youngsters, basically be annoying till you make them send you a list eventually (and yes I said "peoples" on purpose). I'll put the link in my sig since I'm interested to see peoples' choices.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know enough about half the shortlist to vote remotely accurately.
Mate you don't even need to look at the shortlist! I'm sure you follow enough of the EPL to know good players who are under the age of 21. Plus the likes of Bojan, Pato, Santon, Balloteli, Pjanic etc... I'm sure you can come up with a list of 20.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually think this is a bad idea because you won't get many PMs but at some point, I felt kind of sorry since this is indeed a good idea so I'll help the cause.

But I'll tell you how to speed this up. Send PMs to random peoples, put the link to this thread in your sig and tell people in your sig to nominate these youngsters, basically be annoying till you make them send you a list eventually (and yes I said "peoples" on purpose). I'll put the link in my sig since I'm interested to see peoples' choices.
I think I'll do that, but PM the "good" members of XT instead of any random ones though :D.

Oh and your list :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
Real Madrid... alot of people don't take me seriously here but you're more professional and you have more respect here. So how about you PM them :D

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Yeah but the 20 I've seen a lot of rather than the best 20. Rodwell would probably top my list but it hardly makes him the best.
Pretty sure you'd have voted Ninis number 1. Witsel is U20 too, as are the likes of Bojan, Rafael, Ozil, Jovetic, Pato and Walcott.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for those who sent in their lists yesterday :thumbsup:

I have more around 12 to work with now. I'm hoping for more votes by the deadline dates. Keep the lists coming people :D

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
_Thiago_ mate, please rank them!!! You've got great players in your list, but I can't do much with a random unranked list. Please rank them and re-send it in!

I'll postpone the deadline as there are a few others with the same issues. Plus I've sent requests to other users and I'm hoping I'll get a minimum of 5 more lists.

Final deadline, 7th October; Wednesday. No further delays

1 - 20 of 32 Posts