Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
I´m not inviting, I´m asking who´s going to come to Nuernberg. And what´s your problem with that?

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I´m not inviting, I´m asking who´s going to come to Nuernberg. And what´s your problem with that?
none, or more precisly that I need an invitation hehehe...you just let's say, inspire me with the title to make a modification that serves me...anyway I already know who is not going to invite me.

PD: don't stress for nothing dude, you won't arrive to Nuernberg with such tension, the reasons are the ones I've mentioned, was just a joke laughing more about my impossibilty of going to the WC than anything else. Let's say I pun myself, not you, you can rest now; well both can rest now, is noticeable I need some rest either hahaha.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Ok, I didn´t want to make trouble. Sorry, I seem to have misunderstood you in a way.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I didn´t want to make trouble. Sorry, I seem to have misunderstood you in a way.
nah, no meed for that, in any case I'm the one who might have to be sorry..anyway good luck in Germany BASTARD!!! hahaha

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
ahh.. I live 15 mins away from a World Cup stadium but I didn´t manage to get a ticket. So it´s nearly a normal World Cup for me, only that we have a big TV screen in our city for the first time.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live 15 mins away from a World Cup stadium but I didn´t manage to get a ticket.
forget about the luck, damn that is soo frustrating!! anyway the best will be the after matches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts