Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's time for me to introduce you all to a new idea that was though up by tgv325 - the Xtratime World Cup (XWC).

The competition will take place solely during the world-cup. With the limited number of games to predict, one matchday will consist of 4 games, giving the possibilty to score a maximum of 12 goals per game. (3 predictors times 4 games) This means that there'll be a lot of matchdays within a few days, but the advantage is, that we can predict almost all of them right at the start of the competition. (Games will be made available to predict at the end of May.) We will predict almost all games until the quarter-finals and we'll have to predict exact scores, though exact results will not count until there's the need for a tie-breaker.

The competition will start with a group-stage, followed by two-legged quarterfinal, semifinal and final. If there are enough competitors, there'll be a round of 16 as well. To have a good competition, it's necessary to have many participants. (Countries are not limited to one team, there can be e.g. BiH I, BiH II, BiH III, etc.)

We can sign up as a complete team of 3 predictors or individually, but i would prefer if we sign up as a team or teams (not individually). Deadline to sign up is 4th of June, so anyone who is interested in taking part in the prediction game and represent our BiH please respond to this thread so we can make the teams :thumbsup: (only those who will be available should apply as we wont to win)

thanks

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So me and Manijak are in, come on boys come on board!

·
Registered
36,179 Posts
wow, time for me to chose a country to play for...

what do you boys reckon?

:D

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it has to be your choice but don't forget without Hercegovina (which is in your location) there is no BiH ;)

·
Registered
36,179 Posts
Nema raja do rodnoga kraja
ni miline bez hercegovine!

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
im in

ull be in bosnia cool me two

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Bosanac, if you do grow it, can you tell us where?

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
look at him he has a money tree

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehe no i don't grow it, i earn and save it ;)
i doubt i'll be heading out this year (but it's still possible)

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
come on boys, express your interest

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Sorry I'm not down, I'll be at the WC watching games :p

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts