Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I allways fool around with the idea of a sort of link, similarities related to a certain football style or traits regarding legendary players, sthg. like: Sivori is Rivelino's father, Diego is his brother and Ronaldinho his nephew.
Or more related to this case: Best is Zico's father and Messi is the brazilian's son...and he actually might be:

Face Sleeve Player Sports jersey Collar

Sports uniform Sports jersey Jersey Beard Gesture

·
Administrator
53,777 Posts
Uncanny resemblance of Zico and Messi :eek:

Guessing they share a father who played naughty santa and "visited" their mothers in 80s, cuz Chiellini and this Ethopian player is uncanny:

Speaking of "visiting" women, no this isnt pic of same player, but the younger active player Bonaventura, and the much older (not so Maximiliano anymore) Allegri:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Uncanny resemblance of Zico and Messi :eek:

Guessing they share a father who played naughty santa and "visited" their mothers in 80s, cuz Chiellini and this Ethopian player is uncanny:

Speaking of "visiting" women, no this isnt pic of same player, but the younger active player Bonaventura, and the much older (not so Maximiliano anymore) Allegri:

Yeap, I allways thought of them like relatives in the way they play the game, they approach their tasks and stylewise, there is more resemblance between the two than between Lio and Diego, thought of course the three of them are very alike. But this pic I've found is fucking weird, I allways found them being physically resemblance, but that pic is a bit too much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts