Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The good Inter-forum here is not funny anymore. Some Inter bashers are givin us hard time all the time by sending dumb-phucking lousy replies.....:groan: I think theese Juve ass-lickers can go jerkin in there own forums and stop bothering us all the time! I´m going to do just as Jimmy did and move to our own better Inter-forum where Inter fans all over the planet meet up and have great discussions about Inter and Inter only. I´m tired of hearing opinions from Juventinis who are 12-years old....who think they know anything about Inter:eek:
Call me whatever you want but Im out of here until things in here has started to shapen up!
Ciao for now!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
that's why u should go to inter-forums.com... :D:D:D

·
Registered
831 Posts
threads like this are one of the reason why the forum is getting worse !

i mean look at the forum ... how many of these complaining threads are there ??? 5,6 , 10 ??? com'on guys !

every time i come here i find that instead of u guys (who care about the forum) open a thread which is intresting that discusses tactics or whatever, i find that u just keep opening threads like this ...

look if u guys want the help the forum then u got to start to think about new topics + when someone opens a good topic reply and try to make it intresting so others can reply to !

also KEEP baning bashers !!!! there is no point of letting them post here since u know that they are just gonna post crap !

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Mohamed,just for the record,I opened a thread called "Hector Cuper is great,but..." about 2 or 3 weeks ago hope to discuss with members in this forum about the possible mistake he made this season and weakness he had,and guess what?!I got the grand total THREE freakin replies which have just a few sentence!

And when I move this topic to www.Interforums.com :D there are a total of 24 replies which was sheer quality discussion!I was really impressed and at the same time,I have given up this sh!t place!This is no longer the XT Inter forum we knew!

So here I put my moderator status on the line to encourgage those who really want to discuss soccer and talk about Inter to go to InterForums!

Again,this place has no hope,at least from what I see now!:depress:

FORZA INTER!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Mohaned said:
threads like this are one of the reason why the forum is getting worse !

i mean look at the forum ... how many of these complaining threads are there ??? 5,6 , 10 ??? com'on guys !

every time i come here i find that instead of u guys (who care about the forum) open a thread which is intresting that discusses tactics or whatever, i find that u just keep opening threads like this ...

look if u guys want the help the forum then u got to start to think about new topics + when someone opens a good topic reply and try to make it intresting so others can reply to !

also KEEP baning bashers !!!! there is no point of letting them post here since u know that they are just gonna post crap !
AMEN to that! very well said indeed. Instead of advertising for that new Inter forum or complaining try to do something about this place instead, Post some new threads, even if the season is over there are plenty of rumours going...

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
I think Nick has a very good point here. It is all up to you to make it better. If you keep on complaining, and not focus on keeping the forum filled with good football threads, it will eventually turn worse. The bashers have always been here, as long as the worst ones get banned, you should easily outnumber them, and be able to argue for Inter in a proper way.

As for the advertising, it is sad to see the FMs try to drag the posters away from Xtratime. I can understand anyone posting several places, but the FMs are supposed to work for making this forum better, and not promote other forums.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
there are positive and negative things with coexisting with another teams forums. you have to take it as it is. The rest is up to the forum manangers to take care of. It will always be people that register only for the purpose of pissing people off, you have to live that trough... at that other forum you will see them popping up too.

·
International
9,526 Posts
nasty nick said:

AMEN to that! very well said indeed. Instead of advertising for that new Inter forum or complaining try to do something about this place instead, Post some new threads, even if the season is over there are plenty of rumours going...
exactly! The trouble is, that by going to a forum specific to one team, you miss out on all the banter with the other teams. For how long can you discuss just one club. I'm a Man Utd fanatic, but there are other aspects to football. Take the criticism, ignore it, or fight it with facts, which is what I do. People go away when you start turning their ignorance back on them.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I hear you all.

Sergio Conceicao rules. Millions of fans around the world wonder why he isn't the same great player in Italy that he is when he plays for Portugal. Why is that, exactly?:confused:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Didnt u guys read my post.The problem is that no one cares about the discussions,Me and Carson cannot single-handedly lift the forum without other members help.But the fact is that all the old members are gone and the new ones are not as good to be honest,so what are we suppose to do?!We tried and nothin happens so,there u go.

I understand u guys' point but u gotta understand ours!

Ciao.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts