Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no been on this forum for about a year. I met Wakky and Gareth on a chat after we had beaten Man City with 4-0 at Maine road if I not rember wrong,They told me about this great site and this has been my main forum to post views on the last year.
Anyway it would be fun to know a little bit about the history of Xtratime, Were you the first one here WAKKY or did you take over the job from someoneelse ? Is xtratime some kind of bussiness site as someone earn money on? etc

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
muahahah i deal illegal stuff on xtratime and make billions a year
:rolleyes:

i am a CM fan, so was on jez's site and then it had a link here
so i came
then ofcourse i was an arsenal fan
then i came here
then i met some really wierd people
wakks for example
;) :D
and avatar master chris
oooooo
:tongue:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I firstly know about Xtratime.com from local community forum in my country. At that time, I was in great need of actual and fast updated news about Chinese National Team which I support very much since the official website of Asian Football Confederation (AFC) didn't cover it so good.

I firstly joined this forum as member of Asian Soccer where I gathered around with another Chinese NT fans around the world, like Carson35, Oldsocfan, Shanie and Laoer.

Later on, I met Arsenmilan who introduces me to this Arsenal Forum. I decided to look at this forum, and I was surprised that most of AFC fans here are very well-behaved. After that, I decided to participate in club discussion since Bergkamp is my most favorite player and Arsenal is also one of club that I like the most. And, here I am....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts