Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mimmo Caso is running out of time to save his job and Giuseppe Materazzi has publicly put himself forward to take over at the Stadio Olimpico.

“I think Lazio would do well to keep hold of Caso,” began the Coach. “I’m not pushing myself into the frame here, but if offered the job I would certainly take it. I have a lot of experience of working with the Biancocelesti and many of their players.”

Materazzi has taken charge of Lazio’s youth squad and helped many of the current crop of advancing stars to grow.

Caso was also a youth team boss, but his time on the senior bench has been hit by problems and this week they were knocked out of the UEFA Cup.

Materazzi, the father of Inter defender Marco, is not the only candidate to replace him, as former Reggina and Torino Coach Giancarlo Camolese is also in the frame.

It’s believed that only a victory against League leaders Juventus on Sunday afternoon will save Caso from the sack.

============================

Umm, translation for the rational minds here: Let's do a Matrix thread This is it

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Matrix is one of the best Italian defenders out there...when it comes to leading a defense and positioning, none better none more evasive

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I wouldn't be going for Materazzi Snr to get the job at Lazio,He's acrediable coach but not to take over a team like Lazio.Pulsar didn't you know Materazzi has a father?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Schumy, schumy, schumy.......when i'm not making new threads every two seconds, I like to joke around, you know? :D

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Hrmm where is the resemblance? :rollani:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Schumy, schumy, schumy.......when i'm not making new threads every two seconds, I like to joke around, you know? :D
I was joking to dude :thmbup: ,The resemblance is that Mtrix's dad like's to uppercut his opposing managers.where as.... :dielaugh:

·
Registered
59,707 Posts
Hmm, which explains why Materazzi is a Laziale...

Lazio lost today to Juventus so maybe Giuseppe Materazzi will be the new Biancoceleste coach !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts