Xtratime Community banner

Which four should advance to the final?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The usual, you should be used to it by now, pick the four you think deserve to advance to the final twenty from this pool and the same with the other pools.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And yeah, look carefully before you make your choices, because after the bitching last year about me putting favoured choices at the top of the pools, everyone is listed alphabetically.

I voted, Ronaldo, Villa, Rio and Zyryanov out of this one, btw. Close call with Bosingwa for the last choice though, dude has had a good year.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was the second best player in Zenit behind Arshavin in their UEFA cup run and also played really well for Russia at the Euros.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Feel guilty about leaving out Zyrianov, I hope people will have more balls than I do to include him. Went with Bosingwa.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it's quite interesting to me this year, anyway. There are 7 or 8 players I would guess are sure to make it, but beyond that, I honestly don't know who'll get through from these polls. More open.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Anelka
Rio
Ronaldo
Villa

·
Administrator
53,211 Posts
Easy peasy, Bosingwa as the 4th, wouldnt voted for him in the beginning of this year, but been mighty impressive since the summer til now.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Ronaldo, Villa, Rio, Bosingwa.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Ronaldo, Robinho and Villa are given.

Then voted for Danny, if he had more exposure (league wise) he'd be a shoe in for the 4th spot (if you were picking an attacking player).

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I was gonna pick Bosingwa, but for some reason didn't.
Villa
Robinho
Cronaldo
Rio
Nice to see Villa get more votes than Ronaldo.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts