Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm so sorry I missed out on all the fun.. I haven't been coming in to the forum lately so naturally missed all the PMs that were plonked to me. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves and got to know each other a lot better.. what happened? Was it just dinner? :smileani: Did any Milan and Inter fans end up pulling off each other's hair? :dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
yeah give us some updates of the happenings last night!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
No no no we decided to wait for you both! (Aren't we nice ;))

Can we all finally meet up this coming Saturday for dinner? ilgenio suggested Suntec, but can I suggest either Orchard or Bugis pls :D

Actually to have it for lunch but at ard 2pm is better for me coz I have German class up to 1.30 in Somerset :)

So far these people seem ok to meet up
ilgenio
Handoyo
Xavi
Mindscape

So can you both make it as well?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Nedved! said:
No no no we decided to wait for you both! (Aren't we nice ;))

Can we all finally meet up this coming Saturday for dinner? ilgenio suggested Suntec, but can I suggest either Orchard or Bugis pls :D

Actually to have it for lunch but at ard 2pm is better for me coz I have German class up to 1.30 in Somerset :)

So far these people seem ok to meet up
ilgenio
Handoyo
Xavi
Mindscape

So can you both make it as well?
Sweet :thumbsup: :D I should be okay, but will be late coz i have to go grandma house before this..

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Wait, late for dinner, or late for lunch?

Can we have 7.30 for dinner on Saturday
OR
1.45 for lunch on Saturday? :)

Great Outdoors, yoohoo, where are you? Can someone PM him :D

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
This is worrying, no responses other than Xue's ;) Great Outdoors where are you?
Mindscape just told me that tomorrow he'll be working till late at his office.
Xavi (Tim) told me he can make it if it's next Saturday dinner.
Firdaus - can someone PM Firdaus?

Well if there are not enough responses for tomorrow, how about Saturday 23 April dinner at 7.30 p.m. ?
Venue: Suntec/Esplanade/Bugis/Orchard? Vote!
Meeting point: Somewhere at Suntec (Where?) or at City Hall MRT? Or...?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I prefer Orchard or Suntec. Esplanade's a little too ex. Try not to be too ex.. :D I'm just a miserable temp staff in NAC.

I'd prefer tomorrow than 23rd.. coz 23rd I have to spend time with my papa and mama .. :D

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Bah, i guess the outing's not today! Nedved! I'll pm you my hp number so that you can contact me if there's any last minute changes!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Thank you Xue, there's not much I can do when prety much noone else other than you (and Mindscape) has notified me :pp I received your PM too.

So can we do something about next Saturday? When will you need to be at home with mama and papa, Xue? ;)

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Nedved said:
So can we do something about next Saturday? When will you need to be at home with mama and papa, Xue? ;)
I was think that i need to go pray pray. then after that go shopping so that I can 'qiao' a bit off my mama.. :D

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Just wanna say hi to my fellow Singaporeans. :)

I personally think that Saturday night is the best but I wouldn't mind Sunday afternoon either. There should be less crowd then. ;) Oh, and I vote for Orchard! No, it's not because I stay there. :angel::lala:

·
Registered
43,166 Posts
Ha! I stay pretty close to Orchard too. I'll try to make it but I can't make any promises. I have these exams coming up and they start on the 22nd, which makes things difficult. I'll be cool in early May though. Anyone up for drinks? :drunk:

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well thing is it's hard to find time which is ideal for everyone :pp
Handoyo just finished his exam.
Xavi already confirmed he can make it on 23rd, so do come and join us, Firdaus :)

Well Bugis and Suntec are not too far from Orchard, you lazy sods ;)

After all, can always arrange for another outing in May! For all we know, in early May Handoyo can't make it coz he's going home for long holidays etc hehe.

So this Saturday 23rd April - 7.30 pm ok?

Handoyo
Firdaus
Xue
Xavi
Me

Great Outdoors?
Jianxing?
ilgenio?
Mindscape?
Safe?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Eh, you guys still haven't met up, huh? I left Singapore, came back and you guys are still trying to fix a date :pp :D

Neddie, I can't make it on the 23rd. I had to postpone all my appointments to next Sat. cos of work. Sorry. Do enjoy yourselves, folks :)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Sita, actually I will be stuck in Singapore until July because I will be attached to a company during my 2-months vacation starting from tomorrow. So early May would be fine actually but I am hoping that the meeting can be held as soon as possible. :)

So, I am fine at 23 April 2005, Saturday, 19:30. I'd prefer to meet in Orchard but honestly Suntec wouldn't be a problem. ;)

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Tentatively should be fine with me, though that would mean I'll miss the F1 qualifying session of the San Marino Grand Prix ;)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Oh no we'll miss that, yeah :(

Do you know of any place that will show the F1 Qualifying then? :D

So current tally:
1) Me
2) Handoyo
3) Xue
4) ilgenio
5) Xavi
6) Firdaus