Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know who's gonna secure the scudetto, qualify for the cl, or get relegated. But I doubt the server is gonna be able to handle it!:pp

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
indeed :D

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Seriously there's gonna be some fireworks in here. Expect trolling, insults, bragging, excuses, celebrations, praise...:party:

Unfortunately I have a meeting, and I can't watch. I set my DVD recorder timer.

All the best! Go Parma, Go Roma!!! :)

·
Administrator
53,211 Posts
It will be bussiness as usual if Inter wins (and their horrible half season has deflated their championship run), but boy will it will be nuts if they lose :party: :D

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Arghhh!

I going to have to miss this because I'm so behind with revison. I have my final exam tomorrow and I need to study. It pains me, but it has to be done.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
It will be bussiness as usual if Inter wins (and their horrible half season has deflated their championship run), but boy will it will be nuts if they lose :party: :D
Ahh I see the thought police have come by and already set low expectations as well as the null hypothesis around here

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Yes i cant wait 5 minutes left.

What a day it will be!!!

First im watching parma- inter live. I will try from seeing the scores from the roma and milan game (ill use the gazetta to do that).

Then im watchng catania- roma right after and hopefully inter dont win so that will make that game very tense :D and lost but not least im watching my milan and I would know the score of the Fiorentina game beforehand so

FORZA torino! Forza Parma! Forza Milan! and forza roma :D

·
Registered
62,633 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts