Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will organize a serie B fantasy league with the players of the next season serie B. An eventual system of promotion/relegation and the eventual participation to Italian Cup (in case with a handicap in order to keep the effective difference between serie A and B) will be developped with R10.
I need 10 participants. They have to:
- be regulars of xtratime italian forums
- have no team involved in the serie A fantasy league

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I am in

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Deano, you're leaving XT Serie A????

What the hell is going on? We've never discussed this Toni...are you thinking of having teams in A go down to B and vice versa?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
What kind of commitment do you need with this? How often is feedback needed from each participant?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I would take part in both obviously... XT Serie A and XT Serie B... as XT serie A involves players from Serie A and Serie B involves players from Serie B :pp

EDIT: Just read Toni's post in full... Ok I will stick to XT Serie A :D

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
I would take part in both obviously... XT Serie A and XT Serie B... as XT serie A involves players from Serie A and Serie B involves players from Serie B :pp

EDIT: Just read Toni's post in full... Ok I will stick to XT Serie A :D
You scared me there for a minute. :howler: We need you to represent us in the XT Cup!

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deano, you're leaving XT Serie A????

What the hell is going on? We've never discussed this Toni...are you thinking of having teams in A go down to B and vice versa?
As I wrote in my post that is not necessarily a condition. This league can stand by his own. Of course the system promotion/relegation would add a plus.
And Deano, of course since you have gained the right to stay in serie A you'd better stay in the serie A. :pp
The players who will participate in the serie B league belong to the real serie B

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
If the people want promotions/relegations, I would be willing to do it.

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
If it was promotion related, maybe this would be a good chance for me to into the highly exclusive top division. I'm like in years long waiting list for it ;)

Talk about testing our knowledge when we are gonna choose Serie B players though :pp

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
FYI - XT Serie A is going from 16 to 14 teams. We lost ToniSamp, Marco, AI Melo, and now Parma Malta (who I think would love to be in XT Serie B). I need 2 new players....I think it will be Capitan Totti (God help me) and Thotobald. If one of them says no, I can offer the spot to Osman.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm in for Serie B then. I can definitely do something a few times a week. Now, the only problem---familiarizing myself with Serie B players :D :D :D

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FYI - XT Serie A is going from 16 to 14 teams. We lost ToniSamp, Marco, AI Melo, and now Parma Malta (who I think would love to be in XT Serie B). I need 2 new players....I think it will be Capitan Totti (God help me) and Thotobald. If one of them says no, I can offer the spot to Osman.
Capitan Totti can't be a worse player than AI_Melo. :pp

I think that you won't have problems in finding 14 members participating in your league, while I think that it will be much harder to find 10 members who wants to join a league in which the aces of the past seasons have been mostly youngsters on loan from the big serie A clubs and players who have found their right dimension in serie B. At least Parma are increasing the average level of the league.

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
Capitan Totti is currently banned for 3 months, so its better to ask him through msn if you have his, or wait til then. Thoto should be around too.

Yeah Toni, it will be very hard to play with Serie B players, you must have real interest in the league to do well in the fantacalcio version.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
8 players, and what is SB & SM?

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
side back and side midfielder.

Briefly, at the beginning of the season every member will create his own roster of n players (I guess 23-25) in a way I still have to establish. Then, every week will have to post one starting lineup and 7 reserves. In the starting lineup there must necessarily players in some positions, while other are free. The scores are calculated according to minutes played, goals, assists, clean sheets etc.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thanks for the clarification. Now I gotta run and do some research!!

1 - 20 of 250 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.