Votes: 1 3.3%
  • AS Roma83

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
instead of doing forum awards I think this is just easier for me.

plus I saw it on the Inter forum so here...

OK for me it has got to be good old Cacini!

Respect! :thmbup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if I missed any regular poster here then please say and I will add you... and also sorry if I do, but I did this in quick time.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Il Principe. Nicely balanced way of debating; he's not talking bullshit, but he's not too formal either. He always maintains a certain amount of pure supporter spirit in his debates. I like that.

·
Registered
13,124 Posts
I voted for Il Principe, but I like everyone for different reasons. Roma 10 should be on the list. His posting of Totti's 100 goals was the best.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Cacìni.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Roma10 for sure will be added.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
I think everyone on the list has been fantastic, and i have an immense amount of respect for every one of you. My vote goes to Primo, cause without him, there'd be no discussion in the first place.

FORZA:cool:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Thanks for the kind words.

I vote for Cacìni but all in all we're a good bunch and everybody is contributing and adding important things, others might haven't thought of.
Also thanks to the admins/moderators who come up with new topics every day.

Through the past months it wasn't easy for all of us to witness this desastrous beginning of the season and we somehow managed to keep eachother from freakin out to much.At least from my point of view.
When i came home from the pub after watching another horrible loss, it was nice to see Romanisti from every part of the world generally feeling the same and sharing it here.

Seeing hardly any juventini and other worshippers of the dark sides posting in the Roma Forum, shows me we're doing a great job in keeping it clean here. :D

P.S
Deano you forgot Lista.
May Agostino di Bartolomei up there forgive him/her(?) for liking r.madrid... ;)

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
It has to be Primo.If only our players showed some of his commitment,I am sure we would be on top of Serie A. :thmbup:

·
Registered
13,124 Posts
i have an immense amount of respect for every one of you. >>

Pure class. I feel the same way. Happy 2005 everybody! :thmbup: :heart: Roma :heart:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would put Phoenix on here but she has left the Roma forum since the summer. In which case I can hardly call her a regular.

She was a great poster and we all would welcome her back after a strange summer!

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
I was just wondering who voted for me? I am completely shocked that I got a vote, but thanks to whoever thought I was worthy! :smileani:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry Lista!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts