Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get our mind off the recent mini batters here a thread for a bit of humour. Firstly this thread is not for insults of other posters but a little joke to liven things up. If if goes wrong Ill be the first to accept blame and have it closed.

Heres how it works. Quite simply liken the XT Barcelona posters here to present or past players in the club and a brief description why with characteristics matching these players. A final note, take it in good heart and I cannot stress it enough that it is not a means of ¡nsults.

Ill start it off.

Koeman4- Puyol
Hardworking and like Puyol covers every thread of grass on the pitch, Koeman covers every single thread in the forum :pp. Never goes missing and your always certain hell appear in the right place at the right time to calm things down :D

Reaper7- Gaspart
Appeared in our worst moments and when things got better dissapeared. The likeleness is uncanny...

Angel_Cule- Gerard
Quality poster but can go missing for long periods like Gerard has for us throughout his career.

Robban- Stoichkov
Very passionate and probably the number one anti-madridsta. Like Stoichkov very outspoken and if he has an point to say he will. Of course nobody can deny their love for Barcelona and respected.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hahaha:howler:
I can at once see a very close conection between our former manager and one of my best friends called nrk in here.

nrk - Cesar Menotti
Always late, always drunk. Would never think about having any activity planned untill after 4 PM.

No te enfades puto andaluz de los cojones es solo broma.;)

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Maz - Cocu
The cleaner. The one who portrays a sense of calmness in times of adversity. Likes to get good crunching tackles(a few hard points) in but is very sheepish about going dirty with the opposite teams members. Loves to score a screamer or two from long range every other match (dramatic behind the scenes info). All in all might be a captain but he really is a team player.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
husain_14 said:
Maz - Cocu
The cleaner. The one who portrays a sense of calmness in times of adversity. Likes to get good crunching tackles(a few hard points) in but is very sheepish about going dirty with the opposite teams members. Loves to score a screamer or two from long range every other match (dramatic behind the scenes info). All in all might be a captain but he really is a team player.
:howler:

Got it to a tee, you dont speak to me other than on XT do you? :tongue:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
No offense, Maz, but Cocu has to be none other than Krijn. Respected leaders of the Barça team respectively this very forum for a long time. Oh yeah, and both Dutch. ;)

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MxPx said:
No offense, Maz, but Cocu has to be none other than Krijn. Respected leaders of the Barça team respectively this very forum for a long time. Oh yeah, and both Dutch. ;)
None taken, was agreeing with the characteristics described of Husain however. Besides you yourself in that post, underlined the whole point of this thread, to describe each member in a comparison as you see them. Im not going to sit here argueing who fits what players characteristics better, its all very subjective as each of us interpret posters differently.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Maz said:
To get our mind off the recent mini batters here a thread for a bit of humour. Firstly this thread is not for insults of other posters but a little joke to liven things up. If if goes wrong Ill be the first to accept blame and have it closed.

Heres how it works. Quite simply liken the XT Barcelona posters here to present or past players in the club and a brief description why with characteristics matching these players. A final note, take it in good heart and I cannot stress it enough that it is not a means of ¡nsults.

Ill start it off.

Koeman4- Puyol
Hardworking and like Puyol covers every thread of grass on the pitch, Koeman covers every single thread in the forum :pp. Never goes missing and your always certain hell appear in the right place at the right time to calm things down :D

Reaper7- Gaspart
Appeared in our worst moments and when things got better dissapeared. The likeleness is uncanny...

Angel_Cule- Gerard
Quality poster but can go missing for long periods like Gerard has for us throughout his career.

Robban- Stoichkov
Very passionate and probably the number one anti-madridsta. Like Stoichkov very outspoken and if he has an point to say he will. Of course nobody can deny their love for Barcelona and respected.
:D.

I hate Gerard :mad: :smileani:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
How about JoanGaspart then? ;)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
MxPx said:
How about JoanGaspart then? ;)

Remember those times? :dielaugh: .

I came here with that nickname and the Real Madrid avatar (thank god Reaper didn't see me with that :eek: ) and then he always reminded me of my "support" of our former president.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
And I'm proud to say I risked my job the other day because JG came to give a speech. I told my bosses that he's a bad example for young people and didn't go. Poor Angle being compared to Gerard (!vaya pijo!).

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter/Angel_Cule: Ronaldinhos. You can almost sense the wicked smile these two often sarcastic guys have when they're posting, but their posts are still class.

Koeman4: definitely Puyol. A great leader and cool-headed nearly all of the time, but manages to flip out once in a while.

And my best award:

Dagoods: Florentino Perez! Incoherent and mindless, but us Cules still love him! :D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Maz said:
Koeman4- Puyol
:D Yes... and sometimes, when you never expect it, Puyol appears to make the biggest mistake on Earth and the team receives a goal. :googly: :wallbang:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Koeman4 said:
:D Yes... and sometimes, when you never expect it, Puyol appears to make the biggest mistake on Earth and the team receives a goal. :googly: :wallbang:
Hey man every defender makes mistakes.... it's just that now that Puyol has a bigger reputation (and with Madridistas constantly waiting for him to make an error so they can bash him and say Samuel is better), his mistakes are blown up. He makes 1 mistake for every 1,000,000 times he saves our ass.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Puyol_Culé said:
Hey man every defender makes mistakes.... it's just that now that Puyol has a bigger reputation (and with Madridistas constantly waiting for him to make an error so they can bash him and say Samuel is better), his mistakes are blown up. He makes 1 mistake for every 1,000,000 times he saves our ass.
Yes, that proves that he's human and not a "galactico"... just as me. :tongue: I guess that some posters know what I talk about. It's a looooong story.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Superb idea Maz!:thmbup:

If you don't mind, I'll borrow your idea and apply it to the Milan forum as well!:shades:

Cheers.;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts