Xtratime Community banner

SM/Fantasisti. Choose 3/4/5

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Italy currently playing either wingers or fantasisti on the wide of a 3 man attack, I chose all these players in the same category. Choose 3, 4 or at most 5, depending on your overall squad choice. Last category will be strikers which I will post in a few days.

SM/FW: Camoranesi, Rosina, Foggia, Diana, Semioli, Cassano, Di Natale, Quagliarella, Del Piero, Palladino, G. Rossi, Giovinco, Miccoli, Tavano

·
Registered
17,840 Posts
Is Quagliarella NT level? Does he have enough talent?

What about having Iaquinta in this poll also? I don't see him as Toni's back-up but simply as an extra forward in this category. He's a different type of player, of course not a fantastic one, but he would be replacing one of these right-sided players. Is he still performing at Juventus in this role or pure striker now?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
DP, Di Natale, Camo, Rosina. I'm not sure if Rosina's in good form though, so Quagliarella could be there instead. This is probably the squad's weakest position in terms of depth.

·
Registered
17,840 Posts
DP, Di Natale, Camo, Rosina. I'm not sure if Rosina's in good form though, so Quagliarella could be there instead. This is probably the squad's weakest position in terms of depth.
I think Toni has no suitable back-up for now. I think that is the worse position depth on the team. A lot of them have reduced standards also but I think the striker position is the worse. When you consider Cassano it goes from mediocore depth to impressive but yeah, that is a big question mark. At least there are players!

·
Administrator
53,292 Posts
Why does Rosina have so many votes? In any season I would advocate for it, I did last season, but this season he has been bad.

A well behaved Cassano would be first on my list, but since there's little chance of that happening, I ommitted him. My choices are Qaug, Di Natale, Del Piero, Camoranesi and Giuseppe Rossi (I dont think he will be chosen, but I hope).

·
Registered
17,840 Posts
Osman talk to me about Iaquinta possibility in the right forward role. I haven't seen him play this year bar one game.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
rosina just comedy, iaquinta would be better...please get out adp this nt. he is only good in juventus as second striker

edit

cassano,natale,camo,rossi,iaquinta

·
Banned
174 Posts
Osman talk to me about Iaquinta possibility in the right forward role. I haven't seen him play this year bar one game.
He plays there for Juve and despite not startng all the time, he gets goals. He should be on the list, but likely on the forward/striker list.

Iaquinta is going to the Euro's for sure.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Why are people voting for Rosina? :wallbang: He has been so crappy this year...........

I chose Cassano, Di Natale, Quagliarella, Camoranesi and Rossi

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Cassano, Di Natale, Quagliarella, Camoranesi and Del Piero.

Camo and DP for experience at that level.

Cassano and Camo playing off Toni looks good to me.

·
Registered
17,840 Posts
Why are people voting for Rosina? :wallbang: He has been so crappy this year...........
Why are people choosing so many players? The squad number has a limit! You guys that picked 5 players should say which player they would drop in case of a 4-selection.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont worry Camelface I will only choose a certain amoutn and I will do mix and match polls for the final 3 spots between certain positions.

·
Registered
33,996 Posts
Ideally everyone should form their 23-man squad and plot them in as the polls keep coming. Like I did:angel:

So room for only Cassano (well, Quaglia, really, realistically), Di Natale and Camo, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thast the way I wanted, but obviously you might get the odd donut brain or two around here.

·
Registered
33,996 Posts
As I recall, last time he complained about being stuck in the LWF position for the azzurri.

...and he's still too f***ing slow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts