Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, this has not got the most attention in recent years, but I thought it would be a good idea for you guys to post who you think should be nominees, if I get enough replies I will make the final counts from a select number of nominees (maybe 5 at most) for each category. These are for all forums within the Italian community, not just this one of course.

The categories are:

Best Poster

Best Newcomer

Best FM

Funniest Poster

Best Thread

Best Post

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My picks for nominees are:

Best Poster

Demandred, N4L, Anomander Rake, Pavel, Firdaus

Best Newcomer

Forza_Napoli

Best FM

Romanista10, Pavel

Funniest Poster

ToniSamp though he can't pick up his award :cool:

·
Registered
59,747 Posts
Best Poster

Toni, Deano and the Bulgarian bros :D Won't pick any Interisti as to avoid bias.

Best Newcomer

Forza_Napoli - his hate for Milan is admirable :thumbsup:

Best FM

Hmmm dunno really, I don't follow the league 'n cup forum that much so I'll let that pass.

Funniest Poster

Bob :proud: quite obviously.

·
Administrator
52,972 Posts
Just so you know, regardless of whoever wins it, I will totally rig the voting for the funniest poster to be a close fierce contest between Nacka and AC30! ;)

·
Registered
59,747 Posts
Just so you know, regardless of whoever wins it, I will totally rig the voting for the funniest poster to be a close fierce contest between Nacka and AC30! ;)
Dunno, Nacka's too 'Swedish' for my liking while AC360's humour is mostly based on politics, which don't interest me that much. Though both crack me up occasionally, I'd give them that. :thumbsup:

bob, though... oh my. :proud: :strong: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Screw Bias.

Best Poster: Osman, (it pains me it truly does, to choose a Juventino) ToniSamp, Pietro

Best Newcomer: Parma_Scozia

Best FM: Djet

Funniest Poster: Firdaus, Nacka, Angerjas

13,358 Posts
Dunno, Nacka's too 'Swedish' for my liking while AC360's humour is mostly based on politics, which don't interest me that much. Though both crack me up occasionally, I'd give them that. :thumbsup:

my friend i'm usually in awe of your analytical skills this is why i dont contradict you, the thought of you dissecting my words and embarrassing me scares this shit out of me:scared: but has your skill deserted you now?:confused:
how can my stuff be political? i would not have 200 plus posts; i would have zero now:confused:

and nacka is too swedish? you mean he is a blond folkhemmet liberal, works for ikea, drives a volvo?
my friend i know u like juve and milan jokes and i have plenty of them but i will keep them on the shelf until i win the election to become a forum manager in the milan section

·
Registered
23,831 Posts

Racism! :groan:

I hereby officially demand that N4L is banned or forced to to wear a Recoba avatar for a week and makes a public statement that Recoba is among the top ten greatest Inter players of all time.

Hm, here I am once again posting right after Mr AC360! This won't be good for our efforts to avoid being tagged as some sort of *couple. :nervous:

* Not in a gay way! :nono:

·
Registered
59,747 Posts

I hereby officially demand that N4L is banned or forced to to wear a Recoba avatar for a week and makes a public statement that Recoba is among the top ten greatest Inter players of all time.

Hm, here I am once again posting right after Mr AC360! This won't be good for our efforts to avoid being tagged as some sort of *couple. :nervous:

my friend i'm usually in awe of your analytical skills this is why i dont contradict you, the thought of you dissecting my words and embarrassing me scares this shit out of me:scared: but has your skill deserted you now?:confused:
how can my stuff be political? i would not have 200 plus posts; i would have zero now:confused:

and nacka is too swedish? you mean he is a blond folkhemmet liberal, works for ikea, drives a volvo?
my friend i know u like juve and milan jokes and i have plenty of them but i will keep them on the shelf until i win the election to become a forum manager in the milan section
My fellow Interisti, if my words unintentionally offended you then I apologize. :moan:

Nacks, with 'too Sweish' I meant that you're funny in northern, subtle way - yet not as funny as bob, who is funny 24/7. Yes, I know...my frank opinion might make you a bit envious of bob, but the guy's greatness is unmatched. :thumbsup:

AC, amico mio - I don't watch much Fox or CNN, I just watch that dude John Stewart every now and then. Basically ya sadiqy my knowledge of American politics, or shall we call it matters, is limited (very) - that's why I occasionally don't 'absorb' your sophisticated jokes. So you see, it's not you, it's me.

I hope my explanation has sufficed to put an end to any animosity or hard feelings. I have enough gobbi and Bilan enemies as it is. :stress:

13,358 Posts

yes my friend i agree with the racism charge, i could make some statements about al ahly being in cahoots with hosni mubarak, and thats why they win so many trophies compared to my beloved team zamalek, from alexanderia they city of dirty beaches and even dirtier bitches:hopeful:

as for us being a couple my friend i am in an age where i dont care what anyone thinks or say; i could do worse than a blond fockhemmet liberal.. i know i dont have to worry about fending for myself. you and the state will take care of that, and my friend since the dawn of time people got together for financial reasons, and these are especially tough times:D but this is not an admission of anything
ps: nerazzurri take it easy on me:nervous:

·
Registered
59,747 Posts
Zamalek aren't from Alexandria. I heard they cleaned out their beaches, too. I haven't been there in ages but a close friend lives there.

You still know too much.. not good.

13,358 Posts
Zamalek aren't from Alexandria. I heard they cleaned out their beaches, too. I haven't been there in ages but a close friend lives there.

You still know too much.. not good.

oh i was misinformed? wow its gonna be hard to explaining how i didnt know where my beloved team is based:err::nervous: see my friend i dont know anything i am just a simpleton

anyhow i thought i asked you to take it easy on me anyway?:mad:

My fellow Interisti, if my words unintentionally offended you then I apologize. :moan:

Nacks, with 'too Sweish' I meant that you're funny in northern, subtle way - yet not as funny as bob, who is funny 24/7. Yes, I know...my frank opinion might make you a bit envious of bob, but the guy's greatness is unmatched. :thumbsup:

AC, amico mio - I don't watch much Fox or CNN, I just watch that dude John Stewart every now and then. Basically ya sadiqy my knowledge of American politics, or shall we call it matters, is limited (very) - that's why I occasionally don't 'absorb' your sophisticated jokes. So you see, it's not you, it's me.

I hope my explanation has sufficed to put an end to any animosity or hard feelings. I have enough gobbi and Bilan enemies as it is. :stress:

no my friend you dont offend me; i was merely seeking some clarification, but now i understand what you mean about nacka, very liberal border line gay stuff?
and my stuff is too sophisticated? haha you charmer; you are like the snake charmer i read about in arabian nights; who are you kidding here:D but my friend i am offended by one thing that you watch jon stewart but not anderson cooper 360; that is scandalous... for the record i prefer colbert to stewart

·
Registered
23,831 Posts

Hm, I see no acknowledgement of Recoba's greatness in there. :(

But I guess it will have to suffice. Apology accepted! :thumbsup:

How can I be envious of Bob? Ok, maybe I am, just a little. :embarass:

I even mooch off of some of his material. I would probably never have noticed Ronn Moss' masterpiece "Hard Ticket to Hawaii" if it wasn't for Bob. :proud:

·
Registered
23,831 Posts
as for us being a couple my friend i am in an age where i dont care what anyone thinks or say; i could do worse than a blond fockhemmet liberal.. i know i dont have to worry about fending for myself. you and the state will take care of that, and my friend since the dawn of time people got together for financial reasons, and these are especially tough times:D but this is not an admission of anything
ps: nerazzurri take it easy on me:nervous:
You flatterer you... :embarass:

Hm, we used to have this thing called "registered partnership" for same sex "couples". But now government is on their way to remove that and allowing same sex marriage. Which (not that I'm a homophobe :nono:) has a bit too much of a gay ring to it. So I guess we'll have to hurry up if we're going to do this thing... :err:

·
Registered
45,344 Posts
Not going to refer to Interisti.

Best Poster: ToniSamp, Deano, numerodix, Osman, "Andy", Glen, Demandred, Anomander Rake, AS Roma83, Forza Napoli, cam, van, Dae, Amr, Cacini (wherever he is)...I know I've forgotten a few.

Best Newcomer: Forza Napoli

Best FM: Since I can't refer to Interisti (ahem...me), I'll go for Forza Napoli.

Funniest Poster: "Andy", Forza Napoli...and in a completely different way, AbuGadanzieri and CDM.

Best Thread: "Proof of conviction" in the Juve forum (http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=228074)

Best Post: can't think of anything besides my posts. :(

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
If I had to vote for most interesting debates it had to be ToniSamp vs. Glen (and XT's Del Piero fanboys brigade! :proud: ) on Del Piero with Azzurri during Euro2008; then ToniSamp vs. gavino on Calciopoli.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts