Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This year is coming to a close end so I decided that we should all pick the best poster in 2004. This has been a dodgy year for our beloved club yet we all stuck with Inter and this forum was as active as hell. Even sometimes over-active. :tongue: :D

Many posters were great this year, such as Razman who proved to be a quality addition to the forum with his valuable contribution and quality views. Pulsar is another candidate with his passionate approach in posting and always being loyal to this forum. Crazy sometimes yes, but he's surely a great person. :) I really miss his obsession with Vieri though ! :D

Inter01's posts have got to be the best, his posts are so informative, organized and well planned that they seem like excerpts from books. :star:

Your Royal Highness knows all about Inter and judging from MSN he's a very cool fellow. He abandoned the forum for a while but he finally made his long awaited comeback. Take it easy on Mancio, Hector ! :tongue:

Firdaus is finally posting again and like Inter01, his posting style is brilliant. :star:

Other fine posters : COOLNTALL, bobati, Adriano10, Interista (keep it up mate !), Stefan, 2T, Christian and Carson (Why bother visiting other footie websites when Super Carson brings everything that you want here ?)

For the upcoming year , I expect MacoBoy and Tanel to contribute even further to our Nerazzurro forum. I'd award both of them the award for best potential. :star: Keep it up guys as you're doing a great job.

Posters from other forums are also welcome to post here and tell us about their opinions.

Lastly and most importantly, FORZA INTER ! :proud:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wish i joined earlier coulda got recognition as a hardcore inter fan :cry: But their always next year. :tongue:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
In my brief time so far on the board I will say its a join choice between Razman and Pulsar. In my closing, I will force myself on the top next season just like our beloved Nerazzurri. :D

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Difficult 1. But I will say the genuine legend of our forum Carson.

Other worhty nominies are Razman,Pulsar,Nerazzurri4life,Inter 01,Interista and YRH.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thanks for the compliments. I think honestly I'm full of BS so I can't get the award. I think Razman deserves it for his great opinions on Inter matters and...

and I will continue this post later cuz half an hour ago I pulled a muscle in the underside of my arm near my elbow while trying to pitch a knuckle curveball and when I type it hurts. So I will continue later so I stop this constant pain

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Thanks for the compliments. I think honestly I'm full of BS so I can't get the award. I think Razman deserves it for his great opinions on Inter matters and...

and I will continue this post later cuz half an hour ago I pulled a muscle in the underside of my arm near my elbow while trying to pitch a knuckle curveball and when I type it hurts. So I will continue later so I stop this constant pain
Take it easy, Mate.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
From a cugino's viewpoint, I like posts by N4L & Firdaus :shades:

From a XT member's viewpoint, I salute the efforts of Carson35 :thmbup:

Happy New Year to all cugini! :party: :jester:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Thanks for having me on your list Nera4life...

You had been Great yourself, and look foward for more good posts from you. :star:

Happy New Year to all !

minus Fatnaldo.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
TBH lads, I am greatful for the mention and all but I have only started posting alot in the last week I don't deserve to be reckoned as one of the best, considering the names listed have been posting here a lot longer and posted a lot more sense.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I am really honored to be on the list of so many valuable posters like N4L, stefan9, Pulsar and Interista.

This forum and all the posters here have given me precious times throughout the year. Prior to posting here, I always felt alone and isolated in my quest of following and supporting Inter, as I do not know any other hardcore Interisti on a personal level. Too many madridisti and juventini though. :tongue: So you can imagine the fun I used to have discussing my favorite team. :wallbang:

Anyways I think Pulsar is the XT Interista of the year. :) He provides much needed controversey (The most passionate & sometimes only fan of Vieri), chaos (The FM issue), hell-raising (Fighting back all who attack Vieri, and no fear of FMs whatsoever), fun (Owning Milanisti), diversity, entertainment and especially the Prediction League :star:

:thmbup: Keep it up buddy :thmbup:

But each one of us has had his special contribution to the forum. So a BIG THANK YOU goes to each & every single Interista in this forum! :star: :star: :star:

And Special mention goes to N4L, one of the most creative and best posters around. :)

Forza Inter!!!!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I really like Razman's and Interista's posts...

But all the boys are great people to share the love of Inter Milan with...

Happy New Year Boys

:shades:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
So as I was saying before, I salute all the great posters of our forum including
Razman-Always active, full of good opinions
Nera4life- Always knows his Serie A like no other
Stefan- Good poster
Bobati- Ready to axe even the best after a poor game :D
Carson35-If written, its posted
Adriano10- Cricket co-champion with myself :D
Macoboy- Always full of opinion
Coolntall- Any girls, give him a call :D
Interista-New blood taking over
YourRoyalHighness aka Jack Goff aka someother names- No one knows more about football and baseball tactics (Though I think I do hold an edge over him in knowledge of the art of pitching in baseball :D)
INter01- Always a stabilizing force
Xavi-Full of passion
Phoenix- Always here, even if she isn't
Christian-Good opinions, I tend to agree with him a lot
Schumy- Here to give his input on all matters, thanks for being a good sport
Firdaus- My partner in crime, ready to fight all Milanistas
San Siro- For showing newcomers how NOT to act in XT :D
and of course
Zanetti4- Who is too good to be mastered at his own game

Anyways, Happy NEW YEARRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
To me you all missed an important legend of the XT inter forum history who came back to us. Gaetan AKA Patrick, if he is still an Inter fan he gets my vote.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
2:14am, 1 January 2005

I just got back from an evening out. It speaks volumes that I am here posting to my fellow nerazzurri friends. Thank you for the compliments and support. I hope you all have a safe and happy new year and that Inter and the Inter forum will be even better this year. Just remember, each and every Interista who posts here makes this forum a better place. I look forward to spending another great year with you all in 2005.

FORZA INTER!

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.