Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Imperium Romanum
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This place is downgrading big-time.

everytime I log in and post a reply, it says ive not logged in when I clearly did.

This place sucks. :ass::ass:

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
That's more than likely to do with something on your side, I've not had any issues with cookies and I use this place from at least 3 different locations.

·
Registered
44,980 Posts
This place is downgrading big-time.

everytime I log in and post a reply, it says ive not logged in when I clearly did.

This place sucks. :ass::ass:
Don't think a single other person has that problem. Maybe you just suck at logging in. :heart:

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
i used to have this too long time ago, I think you have to tick some box somewhere ("remember me" or "keep cookies" or something under user options). basically this problem can be solved easily.

·
Administrator
52,889 Posts
Yep same here, used to have this problem in home comp, but no where else, eventually realized I had to tick something in browser settings, and it doesnt happen to me anymore.

·
Registered
44,980 Posts
Boris is a programmer (see XT thread). Guessing he knows a thing or two about browsers since he spends all his time fiddling with computers in the basement. You helpful souls just got punked.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
The logon problem is even worse at BigSoccer. There you not only have difficult cookies, but you have to deal with socks and kicks as well. I had an account there a few years ago and then one day I just couldn't logon at all anymore. Really weird.

·
Registered
44,980 Posts
The logon problem is even worse at BigSoccer. There you not only have difficult cookies, but you have to deal with socks and kicks as well. I had an account there a few years ago and then one day I just couldn't logon at all anymore. Really weird.
Treachery! :yuck:

After all these years, you show your true colors. I...

I...just don't know if I can talk to you after this. :(

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Boyo that's probably b/c you got banned for trolling their forums :proud:

I remember when we all had a bit of fun with that

·
Registered
56,111 Posts
how it is in big soccer? like here but in worse?

·
Registered
42,725 Posts
They have a few decent members who would be good recruits to boost Asian football discussion. Most are lousy but there's a few exceptions.

·
Registered
56,111 Posts
anyway the name of their site is quite nul. it's an american site or what?

·
Registered
56,111 Posts
and the most important. do they say that thierry henry is a choker, like the xtratimers used to say?

·
Registered
42,725 Posts
I don't know, personally. Their Asian football sections are far busier than XT's and it's for that reason I go there. Korea is especially busy, Japan quite so, China a depressive place and Iran largely deserted.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts