Bosingwa-Terry-Carvalho-A. Cole
-----Deco--Ballack--Lampard----
Joe Cole----------------Malouda
------------Drogba-------------

Subs : Malouda off for Anelka, Ballack off for Mikel, Bosingwa off for Belletti

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Could we not at least have put up a poll and let it be active until tomorrow or saturday morning? I saw only a handful writing their opinion :thmbdown:

I don't see how this game beats Sevilla - Betis, in terms of entertainment, rivalry, passion - Or anything aside from Man Utd and Chelsea being better teams.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I don't see how this game beats Sevilla - Betis, in terms of entertainment, rivalry, passion - Or anything aside from Man Utd and Chelsea being better teams.

Real Betis vs Sevilla is one of the biggest games and no doubt in that in terms of what you said.. I am a fan of this derby and I am so interested to watch it. but also we can`t neglect chelski vs manutd. it won`t be only a game in epl for chelski fans, it`s re-run for the ucl final.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
sevilla and betis :howler:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Real Betis vs Sevilla is one of the biggest games and no doubt in that in terms of what you said.. I am a fan of this derby and I am so interested to watch it. but also we can`t neglect chelski vs manutd. it won`t be only a game in epl for chelski fans, it`s re-run for the ucl final.
I agree and I will be watching both, but I thought it seemed hasty creating this thread already, I counted almost as many mentioning Sevilla - Betis as Chelsea - Man Utd. We could have waited for more to voice their opinion. Earliest games start lunch time on saturday, but WilliamFAlmeida seemed in a hurry to create this thread

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, we needed to get going with the build up talk and such....
both games are important, (you cant really ignore this one) I just thought I read more for this game. Especially with the size of fan base and such....

Also, turn that enthusiasm into votes for next weekend.

I think Chelsea is looking strong, and Sir Alex usually struggles when a top team changes coaches..

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
3-0 Chelsea.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
of course i hope they will draw in this game and liverpool to win against stoke.
then, this will ensure us as the top of the epl. :hopeful::pp

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I agree and I will be watching both, but I thought it seemed hasty creating this thread already, I counted almost as many mentioning Sevilla - Betis as Chelsea - Man Utd. We could have waited for more to voice their opinion. Earliest games start lunch time on saturday, but WilliamFAlmeida seemed in a hurry to create this thread

ok, why not to open a thread for Betis vs Sevilla if you want and if you think the derby of Andalusia deserves it.

chelski vs manutd
1-1

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
I think Chelsea will play Ballack, Obi Mikel and Lampard as the central midfielders and Deco and J.Cole as the "wingers" like their first game against Pompey. That's where I think they will win the match as well. Will also be interesting to see Chelsea's FB's, one part of their game which has really been like Brasil is their FB's who have bombed forward, lets see if they do this against MU.

As a neutral, with so many great players in both sides, I really hope I don't have to see Ryan Giggs in this match, he's a legend of the game but he's really past it, he slows down MU's attack in more ways than one.

·
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
7,425 Posts
Just because it is two big teams does not make it game of the week. The past few seasons of Chelsea-Man U, Chelsea-Liverpool matches have been snoozefests, although with Scolari in charge that might well change this time.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats what most people are expecting.

Fresh from the news:
Cristiano tells Chelsea: dont try to intimidate with your kicks, I'll just answer on the field with my gols

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Cristiano tells Chelsea: dont try to intimidate with your kicks, I'll just answer on the field with my gols
why he puts so much effort to be an arse? geez...

I remember Rattin talking once a about a chat with Pele before a clash between Santos and Boca (I think)..the phenom said to Rata: "with the ball? everything..without the ball? don't even slightly touch me"...what a legend...both BTW, because more than sure Rattin respected that code...

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
thats a good point.. I think he is still for right now... but come the second semester he'll be all unmotivated

1 - 20 of 87 Posts