Xtratime Community banner

Striker, choose 2 or 3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The candidates

Toni, Gilardino, Iaquinta, Inzaghi, Borriello, Lucarelli, Amauri (?), Pazzini, Vieri, Rocchi

·
Banned
174 Posts
If you're going to put the Brazilian on the list, then put Rossi on it too please... ;)

·
Registered
48,288 Posts
Toni, Iaquinta and Borriello so I agree with Donadoni and Deano-deano :tongue:

I like Gila but he has to find some self-confidence

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didnt I put Rossi on the SM/Wide striker list?

·
Administrator
53,540 Posts
Indeed you did, Rossi has more in common with Camo then these guys.

And indeed, only real choices here are Toni, Borriello and Iaquinta :proud: Rest are rather sad bunch.

·
MVP
9,081 Posts
I voted Luca Toni - he's having a good season with Bayern, and should he start this Euro I am sure he will be more consistently on target than WC 2006 (which in all honestly I expected him to achieve at least 4-5 goals!).

Marco Boriello is a fresh change, and he should bring in some unexpected surprises.

The third striker, the bench striker, or super sub, would have to be Iaquinta. I still think he has alot to offer for the NT.

So those are my 3 votes.

Although I like Tomasso Rocchi, he can be a good dribbler with on target finishing; but isn't always that consistent.

I like Gila as a player too, but I'm afraid he's not reliable enough...

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Wow, even Bobo got a vote! :D

·
Registered
16,465 Posts
No Rossi? No Cassano? No Del Piero?
They're not strikers. They're forwards, just of a different type.

If Borriello wasnt having such a great season at Genoa I would have said Pazzini should be the 3rd choice, but as things are; Toni, Iaquinta and Borriello.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.