Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads,

Who intends to be in Portugal 2004??
I suggest putting your info here of whoever wants to go their and meet up to have a couple of beers and then go out clubbing to go and get some nice portuguese girls (or from whatever other country);) :cool:

I think i'm gonna make it to Portugal.. and will try to get mainly England games:cool:

M

·
0 Posts
I can't go as I don't have anyone to go with and I wouldn't want to go by myself as I can't speak a word of Portugese. Good luck in getting to see England play though. Most England fans are nice people, just avoid the typical skin-headed lout who looks like he wants to cause trouble and you should be fine. Oh and boo France for me, thanks. :tongue:

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
I'll be in Croatia for the ummer, and I badly wanted to go to Portugal, but it looks as if I will not make it....I'll watch it all on TV though :)

·
Registered
69,132 Posts
Same thing as Ero, I'll be in Croatia but that is probably a good thing becuase it is unlikely they will show any of the matches live here in America. I was in Croatia during Euro 96' watched every match there and it was great. The one I really want to go to is World Cup 2006 and hopefully one day in the future Croatia can host Euro 2020! :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'll be working when this is on:groan:

I'd have probably tried to have gone if Scotland got there but fate conspired against us:(

No Tartan Army, so it's the tournaments loss.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
My friends and I got tickets for three games, it's only a matter of whether I can save enough money for the trip, but at the moment my bank balance looks healthy. ;) God willing I'll be in Portugal from 12th to 17th June. :)

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
yep Darko, late June 'till early September...are you going this year?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Mike said:
I can't go as I don't have anyone to go with and I wouldn't want to go by myself as I can't speak a word of Portugese.
I'll go with you. :D

Ze, mind if I ask why you want to attend England games in particullar? :)

M

·
0 Posts
mutu1875 said:
I'll go with you. :D

Ze, mind if I ask why you want to attend England games in particular? :)
Sure you would want to go to a foreign country with someone who you only know by 300 or so posts on a forum? ;) I could be a mass murderer or anything. :)

I actually found someone I could go with now, but they are all sold out of tickets for the England games. :( :groan:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cause i used to live in britain and the people that i'm gonna meet up will probably go to England games;) And i want England or Portugal to win;) :cool:

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Tried to get the missus to go to Portugal on hols but she worked out why!!:sob:

Going to Mexico now so I will be watching the games there, hopefully I will get to see the England games! :depress:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Hi lads,

Who intends to be in Portugal 2004??
I suggest putting your info here of whoever wants to go their and meet up to have a couple of beers and then go out clubbing to go and get some nice portuguese girls (or from whatever other country);) :cool:

I think i'm gonna make it to Portugal.. and will try to get mainly England games:cool:
good, go watch the England v Croatia I promise you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Me and Nasty Nick and another friend of ours will be attending Sweden-Italy and Sweden-Denmark in Porto, between 16-22 June, so if anyone of you guys will be there at that time, let us know! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts