Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the bracket for the 2008/09 edition of the XT Coppa Italia Tournament.

To make this work, the current XT Coppa Italia holders, AS Ripi, and last season's runner-up, Andrey, were given automatic qualification to the Quarterfinals. Andrey and I will play the XT Supercoppa Italiana match the same day as Round 1 of this tournament.

The 1st Round matches will be played on Wednesday, September 24th.

·
Administrator
53,225 Posts
*Pondering on about what lineup to use against R10* :stuckup:

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Yes, I said that in the 1st post. :pp
Yes but you said it in the last sentence and I was too lazy to read the whole thing so if you want people to take notice put it in front :pp

Anyway I cant wait for the cup as last season I should have at least made semis as I made a mistake in my line up (I think i had 1 less player on the bench and the guy that I would have put on would have scored and would have been on the pitch :frustrat:) so I have ground to make up.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't forget this Wednesday is the 1st round of the XT Coppa Italia and the XT Supercoppa Italiana match between myself and Andrey. Get your line-ups in by kick off on Wednesday.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Thanks. :thumbsup: And sorry, I should've asked this along with my other questions, but will you be doing all the scoring or should acmf and I count on doing some?

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. :thumbsup: And sorry, I should've asked this along with my other questions, but will you be doing all the scoring or should acmf and I count on doing some?
I will be asking for assistance. So thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
XT Supercoppa Italiana
Romanista10 - Andrey

XT Coppa Italia 1st Round
Amiumtaur - Osman
saviola - Thotobald
Deano - Pietro
Anomander Rake - ac milan foreva
Pavel - ilgenio
CinqueDiMaggio - naervod

·
Administrator
53,225 Posts
Not to burden you with more questions, but do you know a site that is more accurate in predicting lineups? (I havent been hit hard by Gazzettas faulty predictions as other, but will be any time now).

If not, I may have to start on my mind-reading machine :nerd: (though it may blow up when it comes to the turn of reading Ranieri :pp).

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Not to burden you with more questions, but do you know a site that is more accurate in predicting lineups? (I havent been hit hard by Gazzettas faulty predictions as other, but will be any time now).

If not, I may have to start on my mind-reading machine :nerd: (though it may blow up when it comes to the turn of reading Ranieri :pp).
Corriere dello Sport is usually pretty good in my experience though so far I haven't been steered wrong by Gazzetta.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scoring Assignments:

R10:
Romanista10 - Andrey
Amiumtaur - Osman
saviola - Thotobald

naervod:
Deano - Pietro
Anomander Rake - ac milan foreva

ACM:
Pavel - ilgenio
CinqueDiMaggio - naervod

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gazzetta and CdS are about the same in projected line-ups. I'd say Gazzetta is the better of the two so that doesn't help much.

·
Administrator
53,225 Posts
Yeah its not a good sign when Gazzetta are already predicting next rounds games, while CDS still only have last rounds games up. I guess Gazzetta is what one has to suffice with.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Just a heads up I will be doing my scoring a little late as I will watch Genoa- Roma on replay imediatly following the live game and after which I need to go down to my school at night so I may not be able to do the scoring until late at night Central time which is like early morning Thursday.

Sorry for the inconvinience, but its simply midweek so I wont have as much time at my hand as I do on the weekends.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Amium-Osman

Coppa Rnd 1.

-------------------Mirante----------------------

--Zauri----Gamberini----Criscito----Rinaudo------

------------Gattuso-----Delvecchio--------------

-----Marchionni--------------------Taddei-------
---------------Amauri-----Jovetic---------------

Bench: Amelia, Kuzmanovic, Sculli, Ziegler, Mannini, Da Costa, Van den Borre.

---------
Notes
My defenders are up against good attacking teams this round.
---------

Edit:
Added Kuzmanovic to the bench.

·
Administrator
53,225 Posts
Eeeh, one loss and you are out for good makes this game more nerving then league ones.

---------------Handanovic------------
Zambrotta-Talamonti-Contini-De Ceglie
Quaresma-Gargano-Ledesma----------
------------Menez-Del Piero---------
----------------Balotelli-------------

Bench: Cavani, Sissoko, Foggia, Rozenhal, Belardi, Motta, Paolucci.

In the stands: Barreto, Siviglia, Zebina, Rossi, Fornaroli.

Trying to avoid the Lazio CB pair after their 4 goals drubbing :pp And ofcourse because they are facing Viola (even if a home game), while the other two should have safer home games.

I keep insisting with Balotelli :groan: He oughta score in a home game against Lecce, he is guranteed to start because the big guns are being saved for the derby. Will probably change my mind and play my big gun Cavani (especially against his former boss ;)), and possibly gamble on Foggia to start later on, dont know how the weak ass Mauri gets to keep starting.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts