Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. This is a competition. I hope that with people's help, this can turn out to be fun. It really can, just work with me. Its a really exciting thing. With the help of the mods and everyone's cooperation, we can make this happen.

Basically, each team wanting to enter the competition will have to get together at least 2 and as many as 4 people together on one team. I recommmend 2 since its easier to do. However, you have to have a Milan fan and an Inter fan on a team. At least one of each. If any outsiders want to do this, then try to get another friend to help you or enter the competition with, any fan will do.

Basically you have to devise a TEAM OF MILAN. All players from this year only, so no Baggio's and no Van Basten's. Any formation you want, but remember that the final judges will use your formation as a plus or minus.

So a team, a formation, and 7 subs. And for a coach, you can choose any Italian Serie A coach. Its not exactly Milan, but knowing Inter, they will probably go through every single one in the next fifteen years so in a short while, they will all become part of Milan history. Jokes aside, you can write a short something on your team and on what people will do. Not an essay or anything, just a few words or a sentences (not more than five sentences long) that just tells us about your formation and why it is so good.

Now, here is the bonus part.

You submit your formation to the judge (i guess a neutral) and he will post them all up. At that point, Carson35 the moderator or Inter01 will make a poll and everyone will vote on which formation represents Milan the best.

Remember this, however. There are 18 players. That means 9 Milanistas or 9 Interistas and 9 of the other team. But since its a contest, you can go over by 1. So you can have 10 from one team and 8 from the other.

SO Milanistas and Interistas plan out your ventures and set yourrseles up with an opposite team partner. GOOD LUCK!

And I hope people join.

I am guessing as soon as people say they are interested we can set a date for two weeks or so...

PULSAR

FORZA INTER MILAN FC AND BLACKBURN AND SAMPDORIA

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If ur interested, please post and maybe it'll be easier to match ppl up

·
Registered
60,503 Posts
Ok I'm interested but care to elaborate even further ?

Should I choose Inter players only while Milan fans should pick Milan players ?

Oh and you can start a similar thread in the Milan forum as to inform them.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah I mean you pick one team to represent Inter and Milan. You can have up to 10 on one side, but no more. You and your partner will decide on the best formation and players to put in to make it interesting. So how about we make the subs 5? That way it leaves less room for similar teams.? or maybe 3?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Sounds a very promising thing Pulsy!!!!:thmbup:

Tell us more and I'm sure we'll all have a great fun with it!!!!:cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far Michael, San Siro, Me, Ahsan, Nera4life....as soon as we get like a lot of people we can start matching up, or if you have someone u already like working with or talk to on the other side of the divide, just let me know ur working together...

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I am in
The Milano team would win CL-05 and WC-06 easily ;)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Interesting thread, but I am no team-worker. Especially with our rivals. :nono:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cmon man just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael, San Siro, Me, Ahsan, Nera4life.barracuda

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Sorry Puls. Dont have time to be discussing it. It would be interesting tho how things would turn out and all the different teams. Looking forward to the results :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far:

How does this sound

San Siro and Michael the TERMINATORS
Pulsar and Ahsan the TACTICIANS
Nera4life and Barracuda the ELIMINATORS
Rossoneri BAKU and (AWAITING INTER PLAYER) the MYSTERIOUS DUO

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Razman is this a stupid thing? Cuz i thought it would be cool and more peple would join, but I guess no one likes working with people. Ohh well how about I make the contest you can work alone but you can also work as a pair?

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
ilgenio, where are you?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Nah its not stupid at all, its just that I work 10 hours a day and I would barely have the time or punctuality to be discussing such a long matter with another poster from across the Ocean.

4 months ago, I would be the first one to join :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts