Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Teddy Bear for progressing to the group stages of the XT Champions cup by grabbing the last available place. A shout too for Annax who has been known to post here every now and then.

You've won a place at the expense of some pretty experienced old timers so do us proud.:thumbsup:

By a sublime fluke I too have managed to (once again) reach the group stages where I always crash and burn, (art imitates life :D) must be a Scottish thing.;)

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
cheers and congratulations to yourself too. :)

I only just managed to scrape in by 1 point with the last qualification place, so i better improve quickly otherwise i'll be sent home to think again pretty quickly!

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Well done to both you :thmbup:

Excuse my ignorance but what is it exactly?

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Congrats to the Scottish contingent :). I got well and truly ****** myself, but there's always next year...

It was basically a European-wide version of our own prediction league chivo.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Glad I never took part in that then- thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
i only just missed out :( that was annoying but ah well..next year im gona win :)

i can dream once in a while cant i? lol

·
Registered
897 Posts
Thank you Judge :)

My progress has not been good. I have scored quite well (I think 2nd top scorer!!!) but still am bottom of my league!

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
annax said:
Thank you Judge :)

My progress has not been good. I have scored quite well (I think 2nd top scorer!!!) but still am bottom of my league!
You spoke too soon :). Great performance this week. Hopefully you or TB can win something worthwhile for Rangers this season (anyone thinking of the CIS Cup, NO!!) :D.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts