Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Administrator
24,775 Posts
Hovo - 2 weeks, for insults

HayFanat - perm ban ( same user as above)

·
Administrator
24,775 Posts
AzeriWolf: 1 week ban and a bar from Armenian forum,for posting gruesome pic of dead soldiers

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,691 Posts
Foefke - barred for two weeks for posting inappropriate images, even after being warned about it. Upon his return Foefke will also be blocked from the Lounge.

·
Registered
17,391 Posts
Foefke - barred for two weeks for posting inappropriate images, even after being warned about it. Upon his return Foefke will also be blocked from the Lounge.
Just want to say that I don't support this ban. In my opinion the situation has been handled completely wrong and the ban at this time is unjustified. However I am not saying foefke does not deserve to be banned, just not now. So I don't want to be associated with this ban.

·
Administrator
29,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Azzkikr - Banned forever and a day

He is Azz. He have been banned before over and over for being a racist that Mourinho calls him "the special one". And despite this, he cann't learn to shut up and keep his ideas for himself. And now he is gone for calling for muslim extermine. I am sure he can go to school and tell little kids (none of them born in denmark) that The Little Mermaid was a imigrant scum.

·
Administrator
29,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Beno - 1 week

For constant homophobia, misogyny and personal offenses.

·
Administrator
29,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
MajorGeorge - perm block from Lounge
Motive: Antisemitism.

·
37,691 Posts
Bentex - barred for three weeks for falsely presenting himself as Administrator with an intent to deceive. Upon expiration his user profile customization options will be restricted.

·
37,691 Posts
Bentex - barred for 6 months for preventing another member from resetting his account password.

·
Administrator
29,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Dagoods and KarinBenzema (2 weeks) - personal offenses of all kind in the Real Madrid forum.

·
Administrator
29,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Ero - 1 month
Constant offenses against XT members and agressive posting showing incapacity to respect any opinion different than his in a political discussion

·
Administrator
29,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Svozkap and Ante - 1 week for racist/mysoginy posting reggarding Serena Williams.

·
Administrator
29,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
Ero - two months
For addressing to XT members in a disrespectful way despite the warnings.

·
Administrator
29,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Ante
Until December 8
Direct offense to members, constant use of derrogatory/offensive terms to reffer to however does not follow his political views, to LGBT people, disrupting posting all over the board despite multiple warnings and attempts of dialogue, therefor breaking over and over rules 1 and 5.

181 - 200 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.