Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This year is coming to a close end so I decided that we should all choose the best barca poster in 2004 :cool:

many posters were great this year and our forum was active as hell :thmbup:

my favourite poster is :star: KOEMAN4 :star: :his knowledge about spanish football is just exceptionnal,he's always present when needed
he's simply a :star: LEGEND :star:

thanx to all the others posters for their valuable contribution and quality views(koeman4,barca fan,barca rule,blaugrana,barcawinner,barca,fargo,roger,robban,zyad,viscabarcainter and all the others) and keep up posting next year! :thmbup:

happy new year to everyone,enjoy your holidays and be ready for another season full of success!! :star:

lastly and most importantly :proud: FORCA BARCA :proud:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Most posters were good, Koeman4 is the best this year because he does the most work around here imo!

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Definitely K4. He's very knowledgeable and puts so much work into it. Happy New Year everyone.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Yep, K4 is the only option imo. K4, keep ik up mate, you're doing a great job :thmbup:
These posters should be mentioned too though:
Krijn, Blaugrana, ViscaBarçaInter & zyad :jester: .

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Xt Best Barca Poster Of The Year
?????

ME! Without a doubt!
I have definitely found that when I'm not posting, the forum just doesn't feel the same for me... personally speaking that is... Yes, I would definitely say that I am the most important poster here from my own point of view. I need myself around in order to be at peace.

:googly: :jester:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
zyad said:
?????

ME! Without a doubt!
I have definitely found that when I'm not posting, the forum just doesn't feel the same for me... personally speaking that is... Yes, I would definitely say that I am the most important poster here from my own point of view. I need myself around in order to be at peace.

lol, ok if you insist, i put you in my list, happy now? :D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
zyad said:
?????

ME! Without a doubt!

C'mon... didn't you see what everyone say? :pp:D

Thanx for your kind words guys. I enjoy XT because I can share good conversations about football or whatever with all of you. For me, it's a big pleassure to talk about Barcelona with people from everywhere.

I always knew that Barça was a popular club around the world, but it was when I joined XT and WFB (I don't forget that many of us began our relationship there) that there is people from all the planet who support the club as if they were living in any town of Catalunya.

It's very easy for me to know about Barça, because it's the team of my city and I've grown up with all the stories that I tell you (although zyad is mad with my father:D). But sometimes I begin to read names of the cities and countries where you live and it's amazing. People from the North America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and Oceania, people with different religions, languages, ages, sex... And all of you are interested in the club, the city and Catalunya. It's shocking to see how you look for internet links to watch a match, how you listen to the Spanish radio (even when you don't understand them), how you look for articles, how you spend 2 hours in a match thread following the match because you can see it on TV,... It's really nice and it's a motivation for me. I feel that I have to share what I know with all of you, because I also learn from your stories and experiences.

Sometimes we've discussed too. I'm not perfect and I make mistakes. I'm embarrassed for what happened with the racist issue some time ago and the only thing that I can say is that I'm sorry. I'll try to learn from it. We've had some discussions in this particular forum too... Roger, Robban, barçawinner and others know about it. Guys, I wish that you forgive my mistakes and you know that you can talk with me via PM whenever you want. Also when I did not like anything, I normally told you... sometimes I lose my nerves, but everyone have a bad day and I've tried to be fair after all. I'm sure that we'll have new discussions and I'll try to be a solution and not the cause of the problem.

.... well, after all this boring Xmas speech, the topic was about the best XT Barça poster. I think that the strength of the forum is not a particular person or the FMs, but the whole group of posters, including the visitors of other clubs. So the first prize goes for all of us. I can't say only one, I'm sorry.

In any case, I'd like to say thanx to our old FMs (Maz and Angel) for what they did for this forum during the last year, the new FMs (BLAU, Barça Rule, Barça Fan) for your help... we're running the best club forum of XT, I'm sure of that. Also my old friend zyad, who was FM in WFB, but not here. In any case, you're always in my head, your contribution to this forum is great and you perfectly know that your opinion means a lot for me. I wish we could meet in BCN soon.

Happy new year for everyone :)

BTW, fc barcelona (the poster), I don't forget you either. Forget about the BPL, because you'll lose... my "edit" functions are unbeatable. :strong: :fero: Just kidding mate. :pp

·
Registered
967 Posts
:ass: :nono:

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Koeman4 said:
C'mon... didn't you see what everyone say? :pp:D

Thanx for your kind words guys. I enjoy XT because I can share good conversations about football or whatever with all of you. For me, it's a big pleassure to talk about Barcelona with people from everywhere.

I always knew that Barça was a popular club around the world, but it was when I joined XT and WFB (I don't forget that many of us began our relationship there) that there is people from all the planet who support the club as if they were living in any town of Catalunya.

It's very easy for me to know about Barça, because it's the team of my city and I've grown up with all the stories that I tell you (although zyad is mad with my father:D). But sometimes I begin to read names of the cities and countries where you live and it's amazing. People from the North America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and Oceania, people with different religions, languages, ages, sex... And all of you are interested in the club, the city and Catalunya. It's shocking to see how you look for internet links to watch a match, how you listen to the Spanish radio (even when you don't understand them), how you look for articles, how you spend 2 hours in a match thread following the match because you can see it on TV,... It's really nice and it's a motivation for me. I feel that I have to share what I know with all of you, because I also learn from your stories and experiences.

Sometimes we've discussed too. I'm not perfect and I make mistakes. I'm embarrassed for what happened with the racist issue some time ago and the only thing that I can say is that I'm sorry. I'll try to learn from it. We've had some discussions in this particular forum too... Roger, Robban, barçawinner and others know about it. Guys, I wish that you forgive my mistakes and you know that you can talk with me via PM whenever you want. Also when I did not like anything, I normally told you... sometimes I lose my nerves, but everyone have a bad day and I've tried to be fair after all. I'm sure that we'll have new discussions and I'll try to be a solution and not the cause of the problem.

.... well, after all this boring Xmas speech, the topic was about the best XT Barça poster. I think that the strength of the forum is not a particular person or the FMs, but the whole group of posters, including the visitors of other clubs. So the first prize goes for all of us. I can't say only one, I'm sorry.

In any case, I'd like to say thanx to our old FMs (Maz and Angel) for what they did for this forum during the last year, the new FMs (BLAU, Barça Rule, Barça Fan) for your help... we're running the best club forum of XT, I'm sure of that. Also my old friend zyad, who was FM in WFB, but not here. In any case, you're always in my head, your contribution to this forum is great and you perfectly know that your opinion means a lot for me. I wish we could meet in BCN soon.

Happy new year for everyone :)

BTW, fc barcelona (the poster), I don't forget you either. Forget about the BPL, because you'll lose... my "edit" functions are unbeatable. :strong: :fero: Just kidding mate. :pp

Aw man... I was making my comment purely as a general joke from the persepective that everyone's most important poster is themselves...
You're definitely the most influential poster on the forum for the main reasons that you have a wide knowledge of the league and the history (although you are much younger than people like me! :D ), you discuss almost any topic without resorting to fighting and name-calling (as a FM should), and keep other posters under control. Having been a FM on another board, I understand how much time it takes to do things on a forum, especially when you just want to log on quickly, and end up spending too much time having to do maintenance, move, merge and close threads and stop an argument between 2 posters!

Also, I want to thank you for the kind words. Although I don't post as often as I have on WFB due to lack of spare time, I come in here a lot just to read the latest even when I don't have enough time to write my own views (which Blau is always giving me shit for not doing!). I understand what you say when you're talking about all of us who live far away from Barça coverage who keep scrounging for bits and pieces of videos, news etc.., it is so frustrating when your favourite club isn't covered where you live, while other leagues (EPL and Serie A) are all over the TV. According to the torrent statistics that I see, each one of my 3 Barça video compilations has been downladed completely by over 1000 users! That's incredible. People from all over the world downloading Barça videos (with "Zyad" signed on the screen :D ) just so they can see something about Barça. Obviously, living in BCN (or even Alacant) someone would get overwhelmed by the amount of coverage... (Barça this and Barça that!)... but for the rest of us, ANYTHING (even if it is an old clip of Alcantara) found online is like a treasure.

Anyway, amic, hopefully sometime between the middle of June your exams will be finished, and maybe you can meet up with me and the new wife (bring your girlfriend)... After staying in BCN for a week to 10 days, we are going to drive south along the coast, all the way around to Andalucia (so maybe if not in BCN, we can meet where you are now!)... Even if I don't get to see you this time around, I'm going to go back to BCN less than a year later (probably just with the guys, no women!) to see a match in CN. I just can't go any longer without being there live, and singing the Cant when the player step on the field; it would be great if we could go to a match all together and scream our heads off there.. :cool:

We can really put meaning behind these words:

tan se val d'on venim
si del sud o del nord
ara estem d'acord, estem d'acord
una bandera ens agermana

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
My favourite poster, I can honestly say I like all of you in your own way and that what makes this community thrive.

K4, for all the work he does and his knowledge into catalunya and backgrounds of journilists so I know which to respect.

Barca_Rule, for his interletcual way of posting (hell probably correct me on my spelling now)

Blau, for always adding a different point of view to the arguement

Zyad and Husain, for their comedy and comments

barca fan anf barca, for there knowledge and in depth posts

barcawinner and robben, for their passion and short fuse

Roger, for his inside knowledge and great stories.

Sorry if I missed you off but your all a huge reason to why this is the best forum on XT and should pat yourselves on the back for how much weve come on this year.

Also like to add that for the new year I hope ArnauFabra and Bakero can post more. I really enjoy reading what you two have to say.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Props has to go to Koeman4, because the amount of work he puts in is immense. There are so many other great posters as well, and they're not just Barcelona fans.

But this forum is like FC Barcelona itself. We have top individuals, but we really shine as a team :devil: That's what makes this forum so great.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Maz said:
Zyad and Husain, for their comedy and comments

Comedy? What are you talking about? I always mean my comments in the utmost seriousness!!!

Are you guys laughing at me?

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Maz, I won’t let you down: its intellectual. :) Haha. Truth be told, there are so many great members here:

K4: our torchbearer of everything Catalan. 100% amazing.

Barca_Fan: the one and only director of our prediction league (and a mathematician!)

Maz and Angel: our true legends. Words are unnecessary.

zyad: exceptional match coverage... but unfortunately, this man is blindly arrogant (you suck, zyad!) :howler:

Blaugrana, what a member. Who else posts barely intelligible material when they’re drunk? :)

barca, roger, VBI, voytec: the great veterans.

killah: mr. no-nonsense posting!

barcawinner: you and your crazed passion for the Barca-RM bet!

Dream_Team: the steadfast defender of Deco’s performances.

GICA: our Transylvanian representation!

Barca4life: Cali. Enough said!

And of course, fc barcelona, emirho, stygmata, tom, puyol_cule, and so many many more. Keep it up everyone, you make it worthwhile coming back here.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
zyad said:
Didn't you know already? :shades:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
zyad said:
Comedy? What are you talking about? I always mean my comments in the utmost seriousness!!!

offcourse. we're all laughing at you behind your back all the time :D You just haven't noticed it yet :p :D

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Barca Rule said:
zyad: exceptional match coverage... but unfortunately, this man is blindly arrogant (you suck, zyad!) :howler:
Stygmata said:
offcourse. we're all laughing at you behind your back all the time :D You just haven't noticed it yet :p :D
Barça_Fan said:
Didn't you know already? :shades:

Go fukk yourselves!!!

:happy: :finger: :googly: :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts