Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sylvain Franco (Estoril)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Urzaiz is the best and Bolo´s record with the euskal selekzioa is impossible for any other mortal so I vote for them.

You could add the legend Lilian Laslandes from Girondins Bordeaux, Sylvain Franco the U21 French international from Baiona playing for Estoril and one of my favs, Oscar De Paula from Erreala.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Urzaiz is one of the top scorers of the league, so I think he deserves a place with Euskadi. I still got a big photo of him in the green top, arms stretched, after scoring a goal... he looks like a B-52!!!

Also Llorente is doing very well in the second division, so I'll vote for him.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thinking about Etxebe more as winger i've voted for Urzaiz and Aduriz, i would like to watch him play with the basque nt, more since Lamikiz said that he could be an interesting player for athletic.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I too was wondering where De Paula was.

I voted Etxeberria for RW, so I cannot have him up front as well, so I'll choose Urzaiz, and Bolo, based o nthe fact that everyone else is

~ The Green :Dne

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
my votes go to two veterans, Urzaiz and Laslandes :cool:

I've seen couple of Bordeux games in this season, and Laslandes is still working hard!

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im adding Llorente allthougt is tied with Etxeberria, because Etxebe is as winger

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Yea, I though Etxe was a natural right winger. I voted for him and Llorente, but Urzaiz would be a good one if Etxe is moved to the right instead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts