Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter market anyone?

Something tells me it will be evident by then how much we need a top class defender...

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
It may well happen. But let's give Corvino some days of relax ;)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
damn Jah, one game in and you've still got your mind on the market.

I think all the signings will go Man City's way... :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Man.Citu suks!The players are going to play there just for money!
Here in Florence,the players are playing for love to the supporters and club!Somthing from the heart!!!This is why I lake FIORENTINA!
FORZA VIOLA

·
Registered
717 Posts
Damn, I really disagree with Corvino in his trust in Per and Dario. We are not going to be serious challengers for the title without a trustable partner for Gambo. However, as good fans as viola ones are, bot Per and Dario need confidence from the supporters.

·
Registered
925 Posts
We had the least goals against that year i think. In that season Dainelli was actually (very) good in my opinion. We also played with Liverani + Pazienza where the defence benefited from.
Nevertheless i also believe another central defender would be welcome.

·
Registered
717 Posts
We had the least goals against that year i think. In that season Dainelli was actually (very) good in my opinion. We also played with Liverani + Pazienza where the defence benefited from.
Nevertheless i also believe another central defender would be welcome.
Pazienza didn't play more than 10 matches, he was always injured and for me, Dainelli sucked as usual.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn Jah, one game in and you've still got your mind on the market.

I think all the signings will go Man City's way... :D

You know it!!!

I can only think of defenders, although having said that, I'm back in Aus atm and haven't been able to see any matches.

Hows Almiron slotting in?

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As far as I knew, Burdisso had a killer preseason and start to the season and then injured himself?

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
You know it!!!

I can only think of defenders, although having said that, I'm back in Aus atm and haven't been able to see any matches.

Hows Almiron slotting in?

Being in England is no better. Italian football has been boycottted completely. The current theory is that Serie A is demanding too much capitol.

In my view, Almiron is doing an average job. I still prefer Kuzmanovic.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ditto..physically Kuz is alot bigger and broader than Almiron and in terms of pace, where you'd think Almiron would strip him of it, Sergio instead brings on comparisons of Mr Flat feet Liverani.

So is he a temp player? I wonder what sort of deal Juve has on the table...Gobbi, the new Inter.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
We are being linked with a Cribari - Pasqual swap with Lazio. We need to lose a DL and get a CB so it makes a little sense. I just wish it was for a really good CB.

On top of that it looks like Da Costa (who hasnt had a single chance) will leave but Dainelli and Kroldrup stay :mad:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Something tells me it will be evident by then how much we need a top class defender...
Damn, you were so right, Jah! :sigh:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts