Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Portugal : Tondela 1-3 Vitória Setúbal

That might be all the scores in now, as I've no idea when we'll get the Dominica score as they've not even updated the results of last weekends games yet!
True. In a decisive matchday like this it's really poor from Homes to pick a match like that.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Any news on Dominican game?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Any news on Dominican game?
There is this site called domfootball.com where they published the scores of the matches played on the weekend of 13/14 December on Tuesday 15th. I guess we could wait until tomorrow to see if they do the same about the scores of the games played yesterday but it's up to Homes.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
There is this site called domfootball.com where they published the scores of the matches played on the weekend of 13/14 December on Tuesday 15th. I guess we could wait until tomorrow to see if they do the same about the scores of the games played yesterday but it's up to Homes.
yeah while i was looking for the score i came to the dominican football website .

Yeah maybe wait a bit, a crucial round with 8 games only isnt nice. :D

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Yes lets wait, as next week there is no matches so we can afford.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Is there really a need to use spastic leagues all the time?

I swear every week there seems to be a cancelled game/issues with a game.

The rule should be imo, any league that isn't available on say the livescore.com website (and they have loads of mug leagues to show) just don't use them.

·
Seasiders
344 Posts
Is there really a need to use spastic leagues all the time?

I swear every week there seems to be a cancelled game/issues with a game.

The rule should be imo, any league that isn't available on say the livescore.com website (and they have loads of mug leagues to show) just don't use them.
I agree with all this as well.

Why picking Games from countries with 3rd world internet connection!
Jeezo! :howler:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
The results on that site don't match with the game picked for this matchday so, in my opinion that game should be cancelled.

About picking games from "weird" leagues that's very relative. I've picked games from very weird leagues in the past and very few of them were cancelled. What you need to make sure is to see if match results of the previous round are available or not because that's a clear sign if the game result is going to be available soon or not.

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Jeffrey 4-5 Krle
Ronaldwho? 2-0 pele10brazil
HajdukSplit 2-2 MetinK5
Fruit Salad 4-3 Tigerheart
Los Che Forever 5-0 Deano
Filipe Reis 3-4 Reza
Kafka 4-5 YesilTimsah
Marvin 4-4 Knoert
JOSEDIN 0-3 Inácio
Tenkay 4-3 bono
Rhizoid 0-3 Wally
ToniSamp 3-2 Bosanac

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Congratulations to the qualified members.
And thanks to all who participated and helped me with the scores(especially Filipe).

Ronaldwho?
Jeffrey
Los Che Forever
Reza
YesilTimsah
Kafka
Tenkay
Wally

Btw I am thinking of a Europa style mini knockout tourny side by side out of the 12 members(I will leave regular absentes Deano, JOSEDIN, pele10brazil and Rhizoid).

21 - 40 of 64 Posts