Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup?
im from israel, i love barca, theyre my favorite european team no doubt, i hate facsist real to death, and i was upset as i bet the rest of yall in the lsat couple of years, id sell rivaldo as fast as i can if i was joan gaspart.

anyway, my favorite barca player is xavi, i just love players like him, not big superstars, hard workers, do the "dirty" work and get almost no credit, ishe one of the loved players at camp nou? hes a home player right? he was raised at barca?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
moskal said:
wassup?
im from israel, i love barca, theyre my favorite european team no doubt, i hate facsist real to death, and i was upset as i bet the rest of yall in the lsat couple of years, id sell rivaldo as fast as i can if i was joan gaspart.

anyway, my favorite barca player is xavi, i just love players like him, not big superstars, hard workers, do the "dirty" work and get almost no credit, ishe one of the loved players at camp nou? hes a home player right? he was raised at barca?
maybe xavi doesn't have that dawn that has¡ve another players but he is now important and loved player in barcelona, he come from terrassa a city near barcelona, i don't now when but he played for barcelona b

1 - 2 of 2 Posts