Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
considering he's doing his uni education at the same time, hell yeah, he is.

He's shown his intelligence on the field often too, has an eye for who is free and who isn't.

Too bad for Sociedad.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Casillas said:
considering he's doing his uni education at the same time, hell yeah, he is.

He's shown his intelligence on the field often too, has an eye for who is free and who isn't.

Too bad for Sociedad.

Too bad for Madrid too.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Skipper Gerrard said:
Too bad for Madrid too.
Yeah, indeed...

I read in an article in soccernet that one morning, he was in a cafe eating and reading marca, someone stood up and shouted, "Xabi! Don't go to bloody madrid!".
He looked up from the paper and smiled, then replied, "DOn't worry, I'm not going to Madrid." then he calmly went back to the papers.

Is he cute or not? Lol~! :sweeteye:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
ziaro said:
Xabi is the best :) from Real Sociedad :) we are pride with him :)
well believe me liverpool fans love him already,his passing against juventus and tottenham was brilliant he just runs the show and he's shown that we can carry on if gerrard leaves. If we win against chelsea he'll be a bloody legend.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey, what are all these kopites doing on here? I don't mind Knoert seeing as he's been here longer than me!

While I think Xabi Alonso is a great player, I was confused at Benitez's leaving him out of the Goodison derby, something I think he would NEVER have done with Gerrard, who I think is a much better player, although different.

Anyway, kopities, RAUS!

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Fish said:
Hey, what are all these kopites doing on here? I don't mind Knoert seeing as he's been here longer than me!

While I think Xabi Alonso is a great player, I was confused at Benitez's leaving him out of the Goodison derby, something I think he would NEVER have done with Gerrard, who I think is a much better player, although different.

Anyway, kopities, RAUS!

he only left alonso out becos he thought the game would be played in the air and by pass the midfield which would have left alonso redundant ,benitez adapted liverpool to everton's style which maybe on hidnsight he shouldn't have done ,but raffa is still learnig about the premiership .

·
Registered
309 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
He's out best player IMO simple amazing. Would you guys rate him as the best Spanish/Basque player under 25?
Maybe, it´s possible, Del Horno and Orbaiz are also usual players in the spanish nt, and Yeste a pure class who I think is not called because Luis thinks that he is not very happy playing with Spain :D.

Although my favourite is Orbaiz.

·
Registered
204 Posts
And when David Moyes takes my advice and signs Iraiola for the mighty mighty Toffees, then Alonso will be relegated to the 4th best Basque footballer in the north west after Arteta and Ugarte.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Fish said:
And when David Moyes takes my advice and signs Iraiola for the mighty mighty Toffees, then Alonso will be relegated to the 4th best Basque footballer in the north west after Arteta and Ugarte.

Brilliant! :D I liked the bit about Xabis hair being too thick as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts