·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this site is coming soon.....
you can visit it- it is back!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I'll check it out and if it's worth it, I'll post the link below the Real Madrid forum.

Sergio! Where have you been and what's that adress of the webiste your on now?!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
It's not still on but seems to be at a final stage.
Was about time, since it was supposed to be ready from last January...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I got wind of that the official website will be opened on June 16th......just an excuse again, we can wait to see whether it is true...not too long till now...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Sergio said he became moderator at www.worldsoccerboard.com , but aftre visiting it once a month ago, the link is now dead, so there is really no chance contacting him...

oh and he left, because they made a Bosnian forum there and Jan didn't want to agree for it to be made here.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
No! He just didn't want to create a Bosnian forum and I have to agree with him. It qwould be like creatin=g a Polish one, when everyone knows I'm the only Pole in all of xtratime! There isn't many Bosnians here too and he decided it's better to leave it in the Eastern European whole. So Sergio got mad and left... :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
on the official site can you get up the news for the 24th of May cos on mine it doesn't work. Most strange, I'm sure that something glorious happened on that day. Can't remeber though.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Yup, pool, the same as you.
I just remember one day (something like May 24th), I couldn't open all the articles to read.

Also, I heard that our official website was delayed such a long time to open that is because of some system obstructions. So I think some problems still exist there.

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 28-05-2000).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts