Xtratime Community banner

WWE's Favorite Sportsperson

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
47,994 Posts
Why is everyone talking about some Middle Eastern wrestler on my beautiful thread about Serena and Luka?

Imagine, just imagine, if Serena and Luka had a son...

Mr Richard Slavoljub Modric-Williams, 211th pick of NFL 2039 Draft by Cleveland Browns (unsigned due to impending jail sentence for resisting DUI arrest)

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
My top 5 no order in terms of WWE popularity

Modric
Khabib
Jagr
Croatian woman discuss thrower
Kiraly

Most hated

Serena
Milenkovic-Savic
Stop the misogyny please. XT rule book Rule 45-78s-V states and I quote, "Thou shall only kiss Serena's a.ss".

As for SMS, whatever happened to this hack? Sarma said this dude was going to Real or Barca and it was imminent? :err:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Modric is very good at football but he's hardly what I'd call athletic.
As opposed to some meathead english sprinters with no skill...:coffee:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Why is everyone talking about some Middle Eastern wrestler on my beautiful thread about Serena and Luka?

Imagine, just imagine, if Serena and Luka had a son...
Super skilled football player with a bad temper and 'roid raging against the ref...:righton:

·
Registered
27,182 Posts
Remember when some jabroni named Sasa Danilovic hit like 8 threes against the Knicks at MSG in the late 90s. Never heard of him since but he was probably a big Euroleague star :yawn:
Yeah he was, a real legend. Would be an All Star in today's NBA.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
If we're going by who is the most dominant EE athlete today, with no bias involved, it's Cristina Neagu. She is the certified GOAT of female handball.

I don't think any other active EE athlete is the greatest of his sport.
Luka Modrić is literally the current Balon d'Or holder

41 - 60 of 78 Posts