Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
So this thread is about being triggered in a positive sense?
Your last few threads have been too millenial/zoomer vibe for me.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
not one girl is even theoretically bangable in that despicable photo you just posted.

Maybe the Thai looking one could get it, but I have never been in to them that much for some reason.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
good lord..

Thankfully I live in Europe

May I ask which ethnicity is your wife?

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
I have seen more PUA guys run infields in Ex-Yu countries. Looks like Belgrade and Zagreb are being scouted more often followed by Sarajevo.

That being said some British guy got threatened for running game on Yugo girls (which in all honestly is useless because Yugo guys rarely have one night stands and you need at least 10 months of rapport before you get to bang one)

Sorry for my Roosh V esque rant

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Yea I'm sure European chicks are running into the arms of some obnoxious slob with a Steelers jersey.
yeah they wouldn't understand that frat boy shtick and probably would think that the guy is retarded. I have seen Baaznian-Americans fail to impress village chicks back home with that schtick let alone a Hungarian beauty from székesfehérvár or a leggy blonde from Odessa

Then white Americans bitch and complain about Muzzies taking over Europe because slightly well grounded Arab guys and North Africans do better with the woman over here than they do.

·
Registered
20,767 Posts
Yea I'm sure European chicks are running into the arms of some obnoxious slob with a Steelers jersey.
Genuinely spit out my coffee in lol on that one. Total mental image of some fat Steelers dudes on a Euro vacation at some cheap campground, totally hammered. English hooligan style.

141 - 160 of 186 Posts