Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Still this forum is dead af but it's normal. All internet message boards are dying I'm guessing.

Serbia lost 5-0 to Ukraine and nobody cared. 5 years ago people would have a blast with it.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Now imagine how many would post here if not for the password fiasco and the willy-nilly bans....
I was a casualty of this password fiasco, coupled with Ukraine losing to N. Ireland on the same exact day it signaled the death of footyfan. I rose like Aegon Targaryan but took Sheva having Ukraine playing tiki-taka v. Serbia 3 years later to do it :howler:

How many others simply never returned cause of the password thing would you guess? Like 5-10 people or more? Any names come to mind, which of my fallen WWE brethren have vanished? #thanossucks

Still this forum is dead af but it's normal. All internet message boards are dying I'm guessing.

Serbia lost 5-0 to Ukraine and nobody cared. 5 years ago people would have a blast with it.
Lol oh man, would've been the equivalent of Carnaval here. Are the Bosnia dudes gone too? Only the arrogant and got something to brag about Croatians are left standing trolling ghosts? :howler:

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
I was a casualty of this password fiasco, coupled with Ukraine losing to N. Ireland on the same exact day it signaled the death of footyfan. I rose like Aegon Targaryan but took Sheva having Ukraine playing tiki-taka v. Serbia 3 years later to do it :howler:

How many others simply never returned cause of the password thing would you guess? Like 5-10 people or more? Any names come to mind, which of my fallen WWE brethren have vanished? #thanossucks

Lol oh man, would've been the equivalent of Carnaval here. Are the Bosnia dudes gone too? Only the arrogant and got something to brag about Croatians are left standing trolling ghosts? :howler:
:proud:

#weareCroatia
#youwishyouwere
#itsinourdna

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
Isn't WWE just Ante posting about Croatian gold?
We are the only ones winning anything, of course the WWE celebrates all the constant streams of Croatian Gold.

I do admit, doing backstrokes in everyone elses tears is a good workout. And the tears do taste delicious still.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Ukraine so boss, have Croaitan lads fighting our wars for us. Croatia constantly giving shout outs to Ukraine in Russia on their way to the World Cup Final lmao! They are the only ones who understand Kyiv is the bedrock of our WWE Slavdom :proud:

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
Ukraine so boss, have Croaitan lads fighting our wars for us. Croatia constantly giving shout outs to Ukraine in Russia on their way to the World Cup Final lmao! They are the only ones who understand Kyiv is the bedrock of our WWE Slavdom :proud:
I went to school with a good number of Ukranians, good dudes.

We both love football and both lol at the Ruskies football.

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
1 - 20 of 116 Posts