Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I don't have time to play games, but that doesn't mean I don't like to game, I do.

My first wrestling game was 'No Mercy'(N64) it totally rocked. After I brought my PS2 I've been dissapointed with all the wrestling games that have come out. I stopped buying them.

Have you been dissapointed with you wrestling games? Are you happy with them?

Tell me, Firenze, why:D :D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
No Mercy rules ;). That and Wrestlemania 2000 are still teh greatest wrestling games of all time. the Smackdown series is good, but not 'as' good.

This is due to the grapple system :).

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
i've got legends of wrestling, the gameplay isn't too good, but that's not why i brought, it's good fun to see Hulk Hogan go 1 on 1 with Big Daddy.

·
International
6,724 Posts
The smackdown series is great! Gameplay is fantastic, nice selection of wretlers, good variety of match types, and terrific CAW (create a wresler) option.

I loved the old ones too especially the WCW ones :cool:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Firenze said:
Don't you think the game is too fast to be realistic?
Sort of, but I would get bored ages seconds for a player to get up etc.

Last Smackdown I bought was JBI and I still play it. I haven't really been able to see much wrestling 'cos I can't afford Sky anymore so I haven't bought any newer ones.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i bought smackdown here comes the pain a month ago and still play it now my undefeated tag team is Kane,Deadman Undertaker and Goldberg 6 man tags r the best also i just eventually won the royal rumble from number 1 with shawn michaels for the first time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts