Xtratime Community banner

601 - 611 of 611 Posts

·
Registered
69,078 Posts
Not to make light as they have no control of this but Platini’s already stupid decision for a continent wide Euro came back to really bite them in the ass

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
It's been a long time ago when I predicted you'd win the Qatar 2022 shyt. Remember? You then said no need for jinxing, Breaux.
:LOL:

On a positive note, this delay gives me more time to make/stockpile my pindjur reserves. I'll need the extra relish for emotional eating.

·
Registered
65,166 Posts
Anyone else not really care that they've postponed it? The fact that teams like Scotland and Georgia can still qualify and the different host countries format really killed it for me. It just doesn't have that pre-tournament excitement be cause of the new format.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I personally think it blows that it's postponed, but the various hosts is such a shitty format

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Being that I wasn't going to the Euros I couldn't care less if they played it in one or nine countries...it's all the same on TV...really looked forward to it, especially our opener against England at Wembley...the postponement is killing me although next year is going to be huge.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

601 - 611 of 611 Posts