Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Stronger immunity my pasty ass - easiest way to kill a Balkaner is cracking your car window two inches.
Most true statement ever on WWE...apart from actually being 5cm.

·
Registered
69,078 Posts
As Eddie Bravo said more people die drinking Corona than this disease in the US by the end of the year. Went to the Mets spring training game today, maybe I’m in danger now and I work in a hospital :sleep:

·
Registered
65,166 Posts
Waddle and Silvy have segment on ESPN 1000 here in Chicago called Florida or Ohio? Where they read off random crazy news stories and then guess whether it's Ohio or Florida.

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
7 new cases in Slovenia.

1 new case in North Macedonia
: the director of a clinic for skin diseases who went to work for 5 working days after returning from Italy.

4 new cases in Poland.

Romania officially suspended flights to and from Italy for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Italian friend update:
She's now full-blown crying, pleading on the internet for monies to be sent to Bergamo hospital and area clinics. Also, that we should all choose northern Italy for our vacations this summer.

Only a couple of days ago she was spitting "racism and hatred of Italians".

In my heart-of-hearts, I'm hoping Zvonko Boban has found refuge; Xavi is sending oil monies to Calabria.

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sorry for Albania, but coronavirus reached those lands too.

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
People in Spain are starting to panick as Madrid will close schools and universities for a couple of weeks and football games will be played with closed doors. It's already the third European country in number of cases after Italy and France.

Update:

[Greece 84]
Czechia 38
Slovenia 25
Russia 20
Romania 17
Poland 17
Croatia 13
Estonia 10
Hungary 9
Slovakia 7
Belarus 6
Latvia 6
Albania 6
Bosnia 5
N.Macedonia 4
Bulgaria 4
Serbia 2
Armenia 1
Lithuania 1
Ukraine 1
Moldova 1

1 new case in Croatia: a Croatian national who works in Italy and is hospitalized in Pula.

Romania closes schools for 10 days and suspends all flights to and from Italy for at least 2 weeks.

3 new cases in Russia: they had all traveled to Italy.

2 new cases in Bosnia-Herzegovina, including a high school student from Celinac.

7 new cases in Slovenia.

And the jews...

11 new cases in Israel. All people entering Israel now must be quarantined. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said: "After a day of complex discussions, we have made a decision: Whoever arrives in Israel from abroad will enter quarantine for 14 days. This is a difficult decision but it is essential to maintaining public health, which takes precedence over everything. This decision will be in effect for two weeks. At the same time, we will make decisions to safeguard the Israeli economy"

41 - 60 of 231 Posts