Xtratime Community banner

321 - 338 of 338 Posts

·
General Iordanescu
28,558 Posts
unpopular opinion:

The Coronavirus is a conspiracy with the goal of enslaving humanity and taking away our rights and personal freedoms.

It is engineered by social marxists and jewish international bankers with the goal of creating a Zionist one world government headquartered in Eretz Israel. The Israeli supreme court building will be the future seat of world government:

This is true but it's the Chinese, not the J00s, DUH!!!

·
Registered
69,121 Posts
Maybe I am jinxing things but at my hospital there have been no more than 3 people needing hospitalization for this at one time. Though they say the peak is yet to come in FL and social distancing is non-existent here compared to these blue states where it’s becoming quasi dictatorships when in comes to enforcing their new rules :D I know that in NJ they are coming non-essential people if they leave the house (which for the exception of doctors and nurses are usually people barely making poverty level unfortunately) and it’s easy for these rich blowhards to say stay at home

·
Registered
69,121 Posts
Crazy thing is people up there will fall for it in the name of “public safety”. Though it’s probably worse in Europe where you get sexually assaulted going through airport security (hasn’t gotten that bad in the US yet due to probably laziness, but TSA workers have attitude)

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
Crazy thing is people up there will fall for it in the name of “public safety”. Though it’s probably worse in Europe where you get sexually assaulted going through airport security (hasn’t gotten that bad in the US yet due to probably laziness, but TSA workers have attitude)
Wow, did the Slovenian border control "probe" you?

#metoo

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
NYC wants you to text the police is somebody is disobeying social distancing rules o_O
Zamyatin is rolling in his grave. Every Anglo-leftist and their ripoff artists like Orwell are having orgasms.

321 - 338 of 338 Posts