Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
48,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Men

Novak Djokovic lost the no. 1 title to Nadal but nevertheless he will be the favourite to win the Aussie Open...GS titles fight between Federer, Nadal and Djoko will surely be exciting.

Other EE'rs such as young Russians Medvedev, Khatcanov and Rublev, and Croatians Cilic and Coric, might also make some noise.

Women

Oh boy, where do we even start here...EE pretty much rules the women's tennis. Romanians Halep and Andreescu, Czechs Pliskova and Kvitova and Bencic and Vondrousuva, Ukrainian Svitolina, Belorussian Sabalenka, Croats Martic and Vekic, sexy Russians Sharapova and Anisimova, Estonian Kontaveit.

But of course all those EE hopefuls first have to get past the undisputed GOAT tennis player Serena Williams (pictured here with her coach in Miami last week).

·
Registered
20,296 Posts
This thread is all of the sudden the #1 watched (er I mean monitored) ratings hit...no doubt the gang is snooping around...

Hi guys! 💁‍♂️

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
Is it even worth mentioning someone like Sharapova? She hasn't won a slam since 2014. She's ranked well below 100. There's countless tennis player more deserving of attention then here. Sharapova just isn't relevant anymore.

It seems a little misogynistic to put her on the watch list solely on looks.

·
Registered
20,296 Posts
So was Serena apparently.
😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😂😅😂🤣

Post of the year candidate for sure.

Well done my young protege. I am a proud master who has taught his pupil well. Fly away young bird, its time for you to take over the reigns.

PS Even the admin who will literally make up rules to "protect" Serena had to have a chuckle at this one. lol

·
Registered
64,441 Posts
😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😂😅😂🤣

Post of the year candidate for sure.

Well done my young protege. I am a proud master who has taught his pupil well. Fly away young bird, its time for you to take over the reigns.

PS Even the admin who will literally make up rules to "protect" Serena had to have a chuckle at this one. lol
Yea the best ones are always simple and effortless. 👍

·
Registered
20,296 Posts
This was taken during the time period when Serena feels it's ok to take random administered doping tests.
Isn't it misogynist and racist to require random drug tests?

·
Registered
20,296 Posts
What can I say guys it just came to me. 😁
For the great ones like yourself and Ante, its natural and its what makes us beloved posters here with off the charts reaction ratings.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts