Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wut a JOY!!!

Guess wut.... CanalSuper+ is showing Venezia- Inter on Sunday at 15.00 !!

This means Vieraldo live on Sunday :d: :proud:. Too bad Chino's gonna rest on Sunday, but hopefully will se Dalmat.

Skål! :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Really great:D. They broadcast it because Venezia (Björklund and Andersson) is playing, not because Inter is:mad: . If Inter had been meeting some other small club they ha´d been sending Roma or Juve. They are always in favour when selecting the match. Before it was Lazio with Svennis. Hope that Inter can hold their first position, then the chances to see them are higher.

I should´nt Complain right now, because I am happy and look real forward to Sunday, the weeks best day.:)

Will you see it at some Pub, Mikael or shall you skåla for your self when Inter scores?;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll see it at "Fox and Badgers" as usual man. It'll be fun if we could hook up at S:t Eriks plan to see it all together. Or are you going to skåla for yoself?

·
Registered
2 Posts
They are also gonna show Inter-Torino next saturday or sunday at 20.25. They´ve shown Inter four times in a row now, it´s great.:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
How do you know that Rocha? It very good news indeed.:)
Mikael, thank you for asking, I will think about it and tell you latest Friday. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Becuase last sunday during Fiorentina-Milan they showed which evening matches they´re going to show for the next two weeks and Inter-Torino was one of 'em.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yeay this is really a great news!!!

Ya can check out in canalplus.se.....go to "kommande matcher"

·
Registered
398 Posts
Guess what, the February eddition of Inters Official magasin is having a Video-tape in with pictures from this season.:)

The price: 39 kr :D .

Wut a JOY!!! (Interfans in Stockholm)

I don´t know if you can buy that in Bollnäs ;) and places like that.

Maybe I can buy and send some to those who want. :)

I have´nt seen it yet, but will, I promise.

And the match at Saturday, yesssssssss.:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
It was actually the Gennaro eddition. In the magazine, that can be brought, not only in Sweden, but in the whole world. In the magazine there are a few really fun pictures from new-years-evening, with J. Zanetti drunked (I´ve never seen him like that before), and about 10 other Inter-players. Spec Seedorf and Farinos. A lot of wifes/girlfriends are also on the pictures. It made me happy to see all the players in joy.

For swedes: Magazine + 30 minutes from the first half of this seasons campaign on Video. Price:39 kr.:)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Jippi, they are broadcasting Bologna-Inter 15.00 at canal+.

MICKE, thank you for he last time:) . What are you saying about watching the game together?

Vi hörs, Robert.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thx to you too Robban :) .

I definetly think we should see the game on Sunday. Wut about O'learys at 14.45? I hope Chino will make our sunday better than last saturdays horror.

Vi syns.

PS. It would be nice if other Interfans in Stockholm would show up too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts