Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
******!
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created a new account like two weeks ago to try and eventually become a moderator so I could unban my current account (bjkshvili) from the XT chat. What's the big deal, I like to banter before matches and occasionally make fun of the European economic crisis. The unclassy mods here at XT however quickly caught on to my plot and banned that new account in addition to suspending my current one for a bit (it's back now obviously) even though I was CLEARLY the best thing that ever happened to that now-lame chat box .

NOW LET ME ASK YOU GUYS SOMETHING. I was correctly predicting the outcome of every single Fenerbahce Europa League match here on the forums. Then I get suspended just a few days before the second leg of the Benfica match, and FENER GETS KNOCKED OUT OF THE COMPETITION. Do you think that's a ****ing coincidence? Because IT'S NOT.

You don't ban someone on a Paul the Octopus-style prediction run unless you have ulterior motives, in this case someone who obviously hates Fener. So FENERLI MODS I strongly urge you to be on the lookout for whichever reactionary freedom-hating commie bastard banned me and vote him or her out at your next private mod conference or however the hell that works. BECAUSE THEY SERIOUSLY COST YOU THE EUROPA LEAGUE AND PROBABLY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
You're not allowed to create a second account. The rules state it quite clearly.

You're not very bright.

·
******!
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not bright?? Bright enough to get your sig is in Portuguese and OMG YOU JUST PROVED MY CONSPIRACY THEORY!! :wee:

Of course you'd want a Portuguese team in the final for coefficient points, so you suspended me before I could predict the match in Fener's favor.

Your biblical name can't hide the evil emanating from your soul JOSHUA!

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
:howler: man I love and missed these posts :D maybe you should of posted this in the Lak Lak Bar though. Joshua :shakepalm: do you not see that the post is a joke itself? you really think he's serious? :howler:

Created new account to eventually become a mod and unban the other account :howler: hahahha

Paul the Octopus type run lmaooo :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
:howler: man I love and missed these posts :D maybe you should of posted this in the Lak Lak Bar though. Joshua :shakepalm: do you not see that the post is a joke itself? you really think he's serious? :howler:
Reported.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.