Xtratime Community banner

5321 - 5339 of 5339 Posts

·
Registered
17,389 Posts
Your predictions are letting you down lately. :D

I wonder if they'll have a Wrestlemania main event with Wyatt Family deciding the title one way or another. Would be kind of an anti-climax.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Great to see Bray Wyatt get his chance, by far the most "interesting" character in WWE at the moment. Wyatt v Orton would be a good main event, would be better if they could some how work styles into it.

They will probably have Goldberg v Lesner snooze fest #3 for the universal title as the main event anyway.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Yeah, I kind of appreciate Goldberg more now than I did at the time. But his body clearly isn't up to it anymore.

·
Registered
17,389 Posts
Not saying it was not EXACTLY what everybody expected to happen but this was another pathetic Goldberg performance. I've just watched the fight on youtube and it was one of the most boring minutes of my life. :p

·
Registered
43,231 Posts
That's the circle of Goldberg for you.

Everyone knew how limited he is but when he leaves, they miss his power and quick squash matches. Until they are reminded of how limited he is.

Not saying that applies to you, Tiger but many wrestling fans have fallen victim to the circle of Goldberg.

·
Registered
17,389 Posts
Well, I wouldn't call myself a Wrestling fan to start with. :D

I really only watch every now and then but I did like it long ago (20-15 years ago probably was when I watched it more regularly). And I have kinda liked Goldberg during the WCW era but maybe indeed I never really noticed HOW limited he really is. But then again I get the feeling something is wrong with his body, there is no way they have him have less than a minute matches EVERY time if he could do longer. I don't know what it is but to me he shouldn't have returned in this condition.

·
Registered
68,883 Posts
WrestleMania is becoming way too long, including the pre-show its like 7 hours ffs. As usual with an event that long it was good in the beginning but completely dragged on. Give credit to AJ for pulling a good match from Shane McMahon who we know isn't afraid to take high risk spots but it was also a decently worked match. Lesnar-Goldberg was what we expected, short match. Reigns wins despite the crowd being totally against him

The other big news is the Hardy Boys have come back and they won the tag titles, however Matt Hardy is not doing his "Broken Matt" character yet as he and TNA are in a lawsuit determining who owns the gimmick :p

Kurt Angle is the new RAW GM

There will be a draft next week on RAW, too bad as I enjoyed Smackdown but it looks like that roster will be gutted to improve the "A show" :yawn:

·
Registered
68,883 Posts
WWE has been so boring last few weeks that I just stopped watching, I mean Jinder Mahal the #1 contender for the title? :howler:

btw Homes your thoughts on Jinder getting this big push to appease the Indian market? :lala:

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,675 Posts
The Iron Sheik has decided to come out of retirement and has hired Donald Trump as his manager! :eek_ani:

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,675 Posts
Bobby Heenan passed away. :(

Yet another icon of the golden age of wrestling has left us for that big wrestling ring in the sky.

But at least he gets to reunite with Gorilla Monsoon.

I can see Bobby enjoying it already.

5321 - 5339 of 5339 Posts