Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welll no doubt argentin erased chile on the field .....and salas did good i have to admit but one small player against 22 giants on their land ..no no no no way ....
veron 2
batistuta
lopez

·
Registered
234 Posts
How much did the ARGENTINES payed to that referre, because the whole world notice that the refere was on the argentine side........
even the people at dailysoccer.com said it...
so admit it,,, that was an unfair game.......

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
andres, you dont know what you are talking about...just because the ref made some mistakes, doesnt mean that it was setup...refs do make mistakes in every game i see in europe...what are you complaining about? that complaint is too old and as for dailysoccer, i have noticed that they never give a good summary for argentina...its like a hatred thing..i dont see them say anything when miscalls happen in other games...argentina was the better team...chile just doesnt have what it takes..they have one good player and thats salas...zamorano is too old...i say, GREAT JOB ARGENTINA! ALL THE WAY TO WC2002 FINALS!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
ok well the ref was not payed but im very dissapointed because of the 2 fouls that costed chile goals
both on ortega

i really dont like these dives
like the one for the penalty
but anyway even if the 2 decisions had have been called right chile would have lost 2-1

i wish bam bam could be replaced but chile dont have any more strikers
(rangers rozental jk!!)

well hopefully chile will get better

FORZA CHILE!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wut u 2 talking about
didnt u see the chileian player catching ortega from his nick and thru him like a ****
then didnt u see batistuta dropped inside the penalty area ..
and didnt u see the chilian player catching ortega on the penalty area to hold him down
just put some good galsses ....and admit that argentina is the best in the world

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
El matador,
ok they played well etc....but you uys put hem out of the olympics, and you guys might qualify again.
I'd like to see you guys qualify, cause every chilean person i meet are always really COOL!
Anyway, Brasil and Argentina fight for the first place, then you guys, Uruguay, Colombia and Paraguay fight for the other places!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
forca independente em prol do grande corinthians
LEALDADE HUMILDADE E PROCEDIMENTO
THE ONLY WORLD CHAMPION EVER!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i know that the top 2 places will be filled by argentina and brazil...as for the other positions, i like chile, columbia and the new upcoming team of uraguay...thanks to pasarella, they are doing much better and expect them to be a really good team in a few years.

·
Registered
234 Posts
The refere thing was a sarcastic expresion, it just mean that the fef cost Chile two unfair goals, Chile play like crap and the coach is also crap.Argentina is a much better team than Chile but Chile was not to lose that way. Muhameed also the best team in the world is not Argentina but BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBRASILLLLBRASILLLBRASILLLBRASIL.
)))))BRASIL)))
Chao

·
Registered
421 Posts
argentina the best in the world
and brazil played a crap game
WE ARE THE BEST

1 - 9 of 9 Posts